Announcement

After leaving work that day, Jin hurried home and set out things as he had planned. After speaking with Hoseok, he couldn't wait to break the news to Jungkook. Seeing how excited Hoseok got only made him think of how excited his fiance would get. Instead of putting out their shoes as he had initially intended, he chose to buy them all new pairs of shoes and place them in front of the doorway. Then he made a sign that read: Let's welcome our newest addition to the Jeon Family and put it in front of the door.

Once he was done and had a chance to review his work of art, he was excited to the point of tears. How he wishes he could've done the same thing for his first pregnancy. Or even feel as passionate as he felt right now about carrying Jungkook's baby.

Life for him had changed so much. He couldn't believe he was given a chance at a real relationship, one that was filled with so much love and happiness. It almost didn't feel real to him.

He knew, without a doubt, this pregnancy was going to be different. He is actually a tab bit nervous because he had seen how Jungkook could get when he is adamant about certain things. Although he was not someone who argued or yell, he was also a man who was very protective when it came to his family, and that was the only thing that worried Jin. He knew Jungkook would treat him as though he is sick. He remembered how Jungkook treated him when he had done his surgery. Jungkook wouldn't even allow him to go to the bathroom on his own because he was "afraid" something would happen to him.

Jin smiled to himself at the thought of his fiance. He then wondered how Jimin would take the news. Jimin was an only child; he is not used to sharing his papa or his now dad, Jungkook. Jin knew his son was very close to Jungkook and wondered if Jungkook love for Jimin would change if he had his own child. However, he decided that today was a day to be positive. Therefore, quickly push those thoughts out of his mind.

He was going to sit on the swing that was on their porch and await his fiance and son to come home. He was not going to allow anything to ruin the big announcement he had planned.

******

Upon arriving later that day, Jungkook walked up to the steps of their home and was shocked to see Jin sitting outside on the swing, "Babe what are you doing out here?" he asked Jin

"Nothing. I felt for some fresh air and decided to relax out here for a while." Jin said, smiling at his husband.

"Oh, okay. How was your first day back to work?" Jungkook asked as he pushed open the gate to their porch.

Before Jin could answer, Jimin jumped in "Papa, Papa, guess what, guess what?" He said excitedly as he ran past Jungkook to get to Jin.

"What happened my Min Min?" Jin asked his hyperactive son.

"Dad brought me to the ice cream shop, and then he made me have ice cream and cake, and I had lots of it. I ate soooooo much, and now my tummy hurts. Can you rub it for me?" Jimin said while lifting his shirt to show his father.

Jin couldn't help but laugh, "Sure bab-"

"J-J-Jin, babe, what's this?" Jungkook was looking at the front of the door; he took in the shoes and the sign. He then looks to Jin, then back at the sign, then the shoes, and then again at Jin.

Jin looked at him and smiled, not saying a word allowing Jungkook to soak everything in.

Jungkook was in utter shock; he couldn't move his feet as he looked towards his fiance, "B-babe what the meaning of this is? What's going on?"

Jimin pulled down his shirt and ran over to Jungkook. He looked where Jungkook was looking, "Papa, you got me new shoes?" He asks Jin while picking up the pair of shoes that were his and began trying to put them on. "Wait. Papa why these tiny ones here?" Jimin stopped what he was doing and looked up at his papa who was now making his way over to a frozen Jungkook.

"What do you think it means?" Jin said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook broke out of his shock state and look at Jin with tears in his eyes, "d-does t-this mean we are having a b-baby?" Jungkook questions as he stared into the love of his life eyes.

Jin shook his head and smiled at his fiancé. "I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant, what's pregnant?" Jimin questions as he pushes himself between Jin and Jungkook.