Surprises

"Jin...You didn't." Jungkook pronounced in shock as he deciphered the paperwork Jin had presented to him.

Dinner had gone really well, and now they were back in their hotel room. Jin had presented Jungkook with his surprise for him.

Jungkook was in complete awe and shock as he looked over the certificate that revealed to him that Kim Jimin, was now Jeon Jimin.

"You like it?" Jin asked for the second time that night.

"You want to see me crying our entire honeymoon, don't you?" Jungkook said to his husband as he tears welled up in his eyes. "Of course, I love it. Jimin is going to be so happy to know that I am officially his dad. Jin this the best gift someone has ever given to me. Why do you love me so much." Jungkook said as he pulled his husband into his arms.

" I am so happy you love it, and it's not too much. I worried that I might have stepped out of line with it, but then again, I know how much you love our Jimin. I love you the way I do because you taught me that true love exists." Jin leaned in and placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook took the opportunity to pull Jin into a deeper kiss, his hands stroking Jin's waist as he touches his body. Jin moaned against Jungkook lips and pulled away as he felt himself getting turned on by his husband's action.

Jungkook stared at Jin, confused. "Sorry, but I don't want you to ruin the other surprise I have for you." Jin stated shyly causing Jungkook to look at him with an arched eyebrow, "you have more planned?"

"I do," Jin said, lowering his eyes as he wasn't sure how Jungkook was going to take the last surprise he had planned for him.

It was all Jung Hoseok idea and one he wasn't even sure he could pull off. "I will be right back." He said to Jungkook as he grabbed his suitcase and headed towards the bathroom.

As he closes the bathroom door and opens the suitcase, pulling out a small bag he had hidden underneath his clothes which had a lingerie set he had picked out with Hoseok.

His heart pounds in his chest as he examined the set. He was now beginning to rethink the idea. He had never dressed like that before, nor did he even think he could pull it off with the pregnancy belly he had in front of him.

Hoseok led him to believe he could. He had said Jin looked terrific in it and no way Jungkook would be able to keep himself off of him if he wore it during their honeymoon.

As he examines the lilac baby doll lingerie in his hand, he took in a deep breath. "Maybe I shouldn't," he whispered to himself. What if Jungkook hates it? He further wondered.

"maybe he will like it," Jin said to himself. Closing his eyes tightly, he thought about it for some time but decided that he was not going to allow fear to hold him back and he was going to follow through with his plan. Jungkook was already expecting something anyway. He would be disappointed if he went out there with nothing.

Jin got dressed and examined himself. He looked okay, but he was still a bit uncomfortable with the thought that Jungkook might not like it.

Shaking the discouraging idea from his head, he took the pink glitter Hoseok got him and sprinkled some over his body to give him some shine. Taking a last look at himself through the mirror, he smiled and walked out of the bathroom, hoping that his husband will not be disappointed or think he looks too fat in the outfit.

As he inches closer to their room, he pauses for, "this is a bad idea." he says to himself and turns to walk away.

"B-babe...."