J & J Time.

One month later.

Things have been going well for Jin and Jungkook. Jin had fully recovered from his surgery. To celebrate his recovery Jungkook had decided to take him and Jimin away for a week trip to a beach house he rented out.

"Jungkook, there's only one room down here," Jin said as the younger wrapped his arms around him. "I know. I specifically picked this home because the master bedroom is downstairs. Jimin's room will be upstairs." Jungkook kisses Jin's neck. "Which means, no interruption for us and you want to know something else?"

"What's that," Jin said, letting out a slight moan as Jungkook sucks on his neck.

Jungkook turns Jin to face him "There's a hot tub in our bathroom, and I plan on doing some really dirty things to you in it while we are here."

"Dad, can we go play on the beach," Jimin said, running into Jin and Jungkook's room.

Jin quickly pulls himself away from Jungkook. Ever since Jimin had walked in on them kissing, he became very conscious of what he and Jungkook did and where they did it. Because of his surgery, he and Jungkook didn't have sex. However, Jungkook was very creative and found alternatives ways of getting pleasured as well as pleasuring Jin.

"Sure buddy. Let me help your Papa unpack, and we will go. Did you unpack your bag?" Jungkook kneels down and pulls Jimin into his arms. "I did. Papa would be proud of me. I even put my shoes in the closet too. Do you want to see? Come, let show you." Jimin said, pulling Jungkook hand.

Jungkook turned to look at Jin, his eyes pleading for help. All he wanted was a few minutes with his boyfriend. Jin only laughed at him. "You can go."

Jungkook looked at Jin in shock, "You are so paying for this later."

"What is Papa paying for ice cream?" Jimin asked as he looked up at Jungkook

"No Minnie. Papa already has ice cream; he will be drinking a lot of it tonight." Jin burst out into a coughing fit.

"Ewww Papa you like your ice cream melted? I don't like my ice cream like that. I like it frozen. Kookie too. You are weird, Papa." Jimin said as he pulls Jungkook out of the room and shaking his little head.

Jin stood in his room, baffled at both his boyfriend and his son.

*****

Jimin had shown Jungkook his room, and to his excitement, Jungkook had praised for how nicely he unpacked his clothes. "Can we go to the beach now?"

"Sure, let's go. We will leave Papa to prepare out dinner and rest; he's going to need it." Jungkook said as he lifts Jimin in his arm and places him over his neck.

As they walk out the house, Jimin screams, "It's so pretty up here." Jungkook chuckles at his excitement and tells Jimin to hold on as he takes off running in the sand.

Jimin giggled and hit Jungkooks head asking him to run more whenever he would stop. After an hour of running around like crazy, he finally puts Jimin down. "Dad is tired, Minnie," Jungkook says as he falls back on the sand.

"Want me to give you a massage? I saw you give Papa one when he was tired." Jungkook widens his eyes, "No, baby, that's okay. When did you see this?"

"When we were watching the movie yesterday night." Jungkook let out a sigh in relief. He thought Jimin had seen something else. He had massaged Jin's feet the night before when they were watching a movie together.

"Jimin, do you miss your other dad?" Jungkook needed some time with the little one to pick his brain. This week was special to him, unbeknownst to Jin.

"I used to, but then you came, so I miss him less, but I still miss him. But Papa said I can't see him for a very long time. I think my Papa likes you more than he likes him, though. That's why I can't see him for a long time. He made my Papa cry all the time." Jimin wiggles his little feet in the sand as he shakes off the sand he was piling onto it.

"Did he make you cry?"

"Yes." Jungkook looked at Jimin in surprise he thought Jin had said Namjoon was kind to Jimin.

"Did he hit you?"

"No. But he hit my Papa a lot, so I cried in my room at nights." Jungkook heart broke at Jimin's words, and he lifted the younger and placed him into his arms. "You know I love you, right?" Jimin shakes his head. "I know. You love my Papa too. He loves you too. He smiles a lot with you." Jimin said as he picked sand up and placed it on Jungkooks lap.

"So would you be okay with me being your dad for a very long long long time?" Jungkook asks Jimin.

"I want you to be my dad for a long, long, long time. I don't want you going away like my other dad. You will make my Papa happy too if you stay for a long, long, long time." Jungkook smiled at Jimin's words and leaned down and kissed him on his forehead. "I promise you Jimin. I will be with your Papa and you for a very long long long time. This is what I wanted to hear." Jungkook said as he toyed with the ring in his pocket.