Daddy

Seokjin turned on his heel and look towards his pestering neighbor, "Are you serious! No, you don't want to go. Just go home." He stomped off to his house and slammed his door shut. Unbelievable, he thought. How dare he think he could just go out with them. When did people become so brave? He thought to himself.

"Papa, Papa, papa. I am naked, Minnie is ready for shower time." Jin mood lightens as he sees his baby boy jumping up and down in front of him. "Aww, look at my little dirty Minnie; let's go get you cleaned up, baby boy." He scooped up, Jimin in his arms and walked towards his bathroom with him in his hand.

Once, he prepared the bath and put Jimin. Jimin began splashing around, "Jimin baby, what did Papa tell you about splashing water?" Jimin stopped splashing, "Papa said it's messy, and when it gets messy, he has to clean up after Minnie and Minnie shouldn't make big splashes, but tiny ones. Really tiny ones that won't make a mess. Am I right, Papa?" Jin couldn't help but smile at his baby boy. He was too smart for his own good.

"You are! Papa is so proud of his baby. You are growing so well. But, Jimin papa wants you to listen to him and not go playing outside with strangers, okay?" Jin was already planning on having an alarm system installed into his home. It was not safe that he was not aware that Jimin was going outside in the mornings. Something terrible could have happened to him.

"I don't play with strangers, Papa. Only Kookie and Kookie, no strangers. Kookie is my priend. He plays with me alllllll the time! He can be your priend too Papa, sometimes, Jimin thinks Papa is lonely and sad since daddy won't visit us." Jin took a deep breath as he tried hiding the sadness in his eyes from his baby. He was only three; why was he so smart. How did he even think Jungkook was his friend. What did he even know about him wanting a friend?

"I told you Jimin Daddy couldn't come to visit; he went far far away. Jimin can't get to see him again; I am sorry, baby." Jin said, ruffling his baby hair.

"That's not nice of him. Why did he go? Won't he ever ever come back? How far did he go?" Jin wanted to tell Jimin that his dad probably went to hell, but he couldn't look into his baby's eyes and say such things. Although Namjoon was a monster in his eyes, he wasn't to Jimin. He always took care of Jimin. "He went to a place called heaven baby. One day you may get to see him there. Hopefully, that won't be anytime soon." Jin said, taking Jimin out of the tub after washing him.

"Why not soon?" Damn, he had a curious kid, Jin thought.

"Well, because if you go see him, you'd have to leave Papa, and you won't ever be able to see Papa. Do you want that?" Jimin shakes his head, "No, Jimin doesn't want to leave Papa. Please don't make me leave you, Papa!!!" Jimin began whining.

Jin wrapped him into a hug, "of course not, baby."

Jin placed him on his bed as he got his clothes ready, "So, Papa. Since my daddy is not coming back and I won't see him for a long, long, long, long time, does this mean I get a new one?"

Jin choked. "Jimin, it does not work like that." He said as he puts on Jimin's shirt.

"But why not? I want a new one," Jimin whined.

"Dad's are not toys, Jimin. Just because you lose him, does not mean you get a new one." Jin said, putting on Jimin's pants.

"That's not phair. I want Kookie to be my new dad. I am going to ask him wen I see him." Jin's eyes widen.

"JIMIN, You can't do that!" Jin said sternly. What was wrong with this kid of his?

"But I want him too. He is my priend. Why can't he be my dad too? I don't want you alone to be my dad. I want another one, and I want Kookie to be my other one." Jimin said, jumping up and down the bed, throwing a tantrum.

"Stop it, Jimin. You can't do that. You have to listen to Papa." Jin said, holding Jimin in place.

"You are a meanie. I want Kookie." Jimin began bawling his eyes out. Jin just stood there holding his child. He was frustrated. Was Jungkook putting his baby up to this? He had never seen Jimin so attached to anyone, much less asking for them to be his freaking other dad!