Seduce Me

Jungkook turned around in Jin's arms and looked into his eyes. "Why are you so cute?" He asks Jin as he leaned his head down to his and rubbed their nose together.

"I'm sorry." Jin mumbles

"Sorry for being cute?" Jungkook questions with laughter.

"No silly! For what I did earlier." Jin said as he leaned forward to kiss Jungkook, but Jungkook pulled back.

"Stop trying to seduce me. I'm still mad at you."

Jin looked at Jungkook in shock, "me, seduce you?!"

"Don't deny it, babe. I know you always trying to seduce me with your body and looks. Not going to work today. Today I am standing my ground." Jungkook said as he smirks while looking at Seokjin.

"I've never tried to seduce you!" Jin defended as he looked at his fiancé in disbelief. It was totally the reverse.

"Says the pregnant guy," Jungkook grinned and walked away into their room.

"Yah! Jungkook, come back here." Jin said as he trailed behind his fiancé into their room. "You can-" Seokjin gulp as he came in contact with Jungkook.

"W-where is your shirt-" Jin halted mid-sentence again as Jungkook dropped his shorts and stepped out of it.

"I think it's time I seduce you Seokjin," Jungkook said as he started walking naked over to Jin.

Jin looked his fiancé up and down and attempted to formulate his words. "Y-you are the one who seduces me all the time," Jin whispered out.

"Shh babe....it's okay, you don't have to admit it. Nonetheless, this needs to come off." Jungkook said as he lifts Seokjin's long t-shirt over his head.

Jungkook looked his naked fiancé up and down and smiled. "I'll be back." He responded and walked around Jin to close and lock their bedroom door.

He then shocks Jin by giving him a back hug, his member pressing hard at Jin's back, causing Jin to arch his back at the feeling.

Jungkook hands were resting on Jin's pregnancy bump, and he rubbed it and kissed Jin's neck, earning a whimper from him.

"Bed, standing up, shower, wall, chair, pick one." He whispered in Jin's ears as he licked his earlobe.

Jin drew in a deep intake of breath, "w-what?" He questioned stunned.

"Where do you want Daddy to have you at? Pick one."  Jungkook whispered once more into Jin's ear while stroking Jin's semi-hard member into his hand.

Jin was becoming harder and harder by the seconds. He was already feeling sensitive to Jungkook's touch and sudden action.

"J-Jungkook," he moaned out.

Jungkook could no longer wait for an answer. He lifted Jin's right leg and placed it on their bedroom bench. Taking his member in one hand and pressing it at Jin's hole.

"Are you ready for me, baby?" He questions.

Jin with no words to say nodded his head. He leans forward and clasps onto the bedpost as he started to feel Jungkook push into him, biting into his lip as he tried adjusting to Jungkook.

Every time they had sex, it seems as though Jungkook had gotten bigger and bigger.

Jungkook once inside Jin, stayed still and started stroking Jin's now hard member harder and faster as Jin tried hard to stifle his moans.

Releasing one of his hand from the bedpost, he reaches behind him and pulls Jungkook's head closer to him, leaning his head back and turning it sideways to face Jungkook. Bringing their lips together as he began moaning into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook released his other hand from Jin's waist and brought it to his nipples and started rubbing and tugging at them, causing Jin to whimper against his lips.

His stroke on Jin became faster, all while he remained inside Jin with no movement.

The feeling of him inside not moving was driving Jin crazy. As he could feel himself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. He pulls his lips away from Jungkook and leans his head back on Jungkook's shoulder.

Mouth open wide as he came into Jungkook's hand. "Ahhh...." He let out.

"It's okay baby, let it out. Let daddy know how he's making you feel." Jungkook whispers into Jin's ear.

Jin couldn't as much as he wanted to, he couldn't. Jimin would probably hear even though they started making him sleep with his music at nights to drown out their noises.

Jungkook releases Jin's member and pushes him forward, making Jin hold onto the bedpost once more.

"My turn" he growled before pulling out of Jin and slamming right back in

"Fuck!" Jin moaned out in a murmur.

Jungkook proceeded to rub his hands all over Jin's body, squeezing and touching everywhere he could. "Damn babe, you feel so tight" he moaned as he thrusts into Jin's hole.

Jin deliberately clenches his hole against Jungkook more. He knew he wouldn't be able to handle much more of Jungkook without screaming out in pleasure. Therefore, if he got Jungkook to cum faster, it would help.

However, Jungkook caught onto what Jin was doing as he pounds into him.

He pulled out instantly once reality kicked in, he wanted to hear Jin's screams, he wanted to listen to the pleasure he was giving him.

"Let's go." He said as he turns Jin towards him and lifts him, throwing him over his shoulder like it was nothing.

He walks towards their bathroom and slaps Jin on the ass while on their way.

"Where are you taking me?" Jin questions

"To a place where I can hear, you scream my name."

Jin's eyes went wide, but before he could process anymore, Jungkook rests him on his feet in their bathroom.

Locking the doors. He turns on the shower and the bathroom vent, making the sound come on. He then turns on the music on their radio in the bathroom, which he usually used to listen to the news in the mornings while he took a shower.

"Hold onto the sink and bend over." He instructed to Jin once he was done.

Jin refusing to disobey as he saw to hunger in Jungkook's eyes did what he was told. He found everything Jungkook was doing so hot; he couldn't even say anything.

He couldn't wait for Jungkook to plunge deep into his hole and fuck him.

As he bends over by the sink, he lifts his right leg and rests his knee on the sink, providing Jungkook with a better position and access.

Jungkook smirked when he saw Jin's position. Stroking his member twice before walking closer to Jin.

He kisses his shoulder and then pushes hard and deep into him, causing Jin to moan aloud.

"Tell daddy what you want baby?" Jungkook grunts as he began to thrust into Jin's hole.

"Fuck me, daddy, fuck me hard and fast. Then I want you to cum into my mouth." Jin moaned out and licked his lips as he gazed as his fiancé through the mirror.

Jungkook gripped onto Jin's waist and pounded hard into him, hitting his prostate each time as Jin screamed aloud. His fingers were pressing into the sink.

"Ahhhh....daddy....more....harder" Jin moans loving every minute of what he was feeling.

Jungkook body was glistening with sweat as he pounds in and out of Jin's hole. He loved the look on his Jin's face through the mirror; the sound he was making, everything his lover was doing was driving him wild.

Knowing he was about to explode, he pulls out of Jin's hole and instructs him to kneel. Jin complied and opened his mouth as he awaited Jungkook's cum.

Jungkook stroke himself and release his load into Jin's mouth. Jin took in every ounce and swallowed it. He then sat upon his knees and took Jungkook's member into his mouth, sucking and lapping up all the remains of his cum. Jungkook groans out in pleasure, throwing his head back as Jin sucked him off.