Sex

Jin had been laying on the bed for what felt like hours, but upon checking the clock, it was only thirty minutes since he had been laying there.

He was anxious and nervous at the same time. He didn't understand what was taking Jungkook so long.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Chanyeol. I'm stepping in for Dr. Baek who got paged to do an emergency c-section. I hope you don't mind." The doctor said, smiling at a now more nervous Jin.

"Hi. I'm Jin, and it's fine, I guess."

Chanyeol grabbed a pair of gloves and slipped them onto his hands. "Great. So I heard you are here today to find out the sex of your baby?"

Jin nodded his head, "Yeah. Hoping for a girl." He said, giving the doctor a polite smile.

"Nice. Well, let's hope it's a girl and she's as beautiful as you are." He said winking at Jin.

Jin face immediately turned into a frown as he wondered where the hell was Jungkook. He worked in the same damn hospital, and he couldn't understand why he wasn't here yet.

"Yeah....thanks, I guess."

"Don't worry; you don't have to feel awkward around me. I'm the nice doc around here. I'll take excellent care of you. It's a shame that you don't have a partner here with you. Can't believe a man as handsome as you is single and pregnant. One night sta-"

"Dr. Chanyeol I'm not sure if you are blind and don't recognize the ring on his finger or you just want to flirt with my fiancé? Which one is it?"

Jungkook said as he walked into the room and over to Jin.

Chanyeol eyes widen as he stared at Jungkook. "Dr. Jeon, I'm so sorry. I didn't know he was your fiancé. Please forgive me and my manners. It's ju-"

"Cut the crap. Where's Dr. Baek? Why isn't he the one taking care of my fiancé? Why are you doing it?" Jungkook was pissed. He didn't know what else Chanyeol had said to Jin or if he had even touched him yet and that just made him angrier

"Jungkook, it's fine. Let's-"

"It's fine? Him flirting with you is fine?" Jungkook said, staring at Jin.

"No, I don't think that's what he meant. He meant-"

"So now you know what he meant?" Jungkook let go of Jin's hand and walked over to Dr. Chanyeol.

"Dr. Chanyeol, please give my fiancé and me a moment, will you?" Jin urged as he saw that Jungkook was not in the best mood.

"Not a moment. Get out and send Dr. Min. Let him do the sonogram. I don't want you doing anything for my fiancé. Do you understand me?" Jungkook said in a stern tone.

Chanyeol gulped and bowed his head. "Yes, sir." He then turned his head and walked out.

"Jungkook, I wasn't defending him. I was trying to tell you why he was in here and not Dr. Baek." Jin explained as Jungkook turned to face him. "Today's a special day, please fix your attitude and don't be upset. I don't want to remember this when I think back to us finding out the gender of our baby." Jin said, trying to calm Jungkook.

Jungkook rubs his hand over his face, "I'm sorry, babe. I don't like when any other man looks at you or even so as much flirt with you. I don't like it. I hate it!"

"I know, I know, but I'm engaged to you. Not to them. I'm carrying your child, not theirs. I'm yours Jungkook. No need to be jealous."

Jungkook walked over to Jin and leaned down towards him, giving him a peck on his lips. "I don't think you see yourself clearly babe. I have got a whole lot of reasons to be jealous. However, you are right; you are mine." Jungkook then captured Jin's lips with his own.

"I did not leave my lunch break to come to watch y'all make out. This is a hospital, not your bedroom." Yoongi said as he walked into the room.

Jungkook pulled away from Jin and turned to Yoongi, "brave of you to think we only have sex in our bedroom." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

Earning him a slap from Jin. "JUNGKOOK!" Jin screamed at him.

"What babe, where is the lie?" He said turning and winking at his fiancé.

*******
A/N: a short update. Part 2 of this chapter will be updated before my break :)