His Treasure

Jin paused as he heard Jungkook's voice. Turning around to look towards Jungkook in shock as he was not expecting Jungkook to be out of the room. He looked his husband up and down to see him standing before him with only a towel wrapped around his waist, he gulped at the sight of his husband's bare and exposed chest. As he looked up into Jungkook eyes, he was met with an unknown look in his husband's eyes, one he hadn't seen before.

"I-I am going to change," Jin said and quickly made his way towards the bathroom. He was so embarrassed.

Jungkook stalked towards Jin and pulled him towards him, their body colliding together, causing the towel that was wrapped around his waist to fall. His lips clashing onto Jin. Jin's lips froze against Jungkook momentarily before he began kissing him back. He could feel his husband's naked body pressed against him, and it was driving him crazy.

Jungkook deepens their kiss, and lift Jin, making him wrap his legs around his waist. He turned around with Jin and walked towards the room and laid Jin down onto the bed.

Jin stared up at his husband who had not uttered out a word, "J-jungkook" Jin called out, but Jungkook did not respond. Instead, a low growl is released from his throat as he leans down and kisses Jin's belly, while his hand reaches up and rub Jin's sensitive nipples which caused a moan to escape Jin's lips.

Jin raised his legs as his husband settled between them. Jungkook kisses his way down Jin's belly, his finger still caressing the older's nipples. His mouth moves lower and lower with each kiss. Once in front of Jin's pelvic area, he uses his teeth to pull at Jin's underwear, slowly using his mouth to pull it down. Jin suspected what his husband was trying to do and reached down to help guide his underwear off.

As soon as his underwear was off, Jungkook lowered his head over Jin's member and took him entirely in his mouth. Jin wiggled on the bed in surprise as his husband's action was totally unexpected. Jungkook sucked his husband off slowly, twirling his tongue around the tip while licking between the slit to taste the pre-cum that had formed. With every moan that escaped Jin's lips, Jungkook sucked harder, bopping his head up and down.

His finger found their way to the string that held Jin's outfit onto his body, he pulled on the string of Jin's baby doll outfit, making it fall open. Jin's legs were wide open as he rubs his hand through Jungkook's hair. He couldn't handle the pleasure that was surging through his body Jungkook continued sucking him off.

Jungkook surprises him even more by inserting a finger into his hole, causing him to arch his back of the bed and let out a high pitch moan. "D-daddy." Jin moaned and gripped tighter into his hair.

Jungkook added two more fingers to Jin, causing him to gasp. He thrust all three fingers in a rhythmic motion while deep throating Jin at the same time. Jin's toes curled, he released Jungkook's hair and gripped into the sheets. The pleasure Jungkook was giving him was all too much. He screamed out no longer being able to hold out as he came into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook swallowed all of his husband cum, his finger continues to work the inside of Jin's hole.

**********

One week later.

Jin and Jungkook had returned home from their honeymoon. Jin was shocked to see how clean his home was.

He and Jungkook had spoken to Jimin daily, getting updates from their son and what was going on in their house and making sure he was okay.

Jimin had missed his parents so much that he cried himself to sleep the first two nights. Thankfully Hoseok being around and sleeping next to him made the other few nights bearable.

"Jiminnie, did you miss us?" Jungkook asked his son, who ran into his arms.

"I miss you and papa so much. Jimin didn't want to be a baby and cry on FaceTime, but I cried when you would hang up. Please don't leave Jimin again." Jimin cried into Jungkook's neck while hugging him.

Jin stood to the side with a pout as he watched his baby. After the second day on their honeymoon, Jin's appetite had diminished as he kept thinking about his Jimin. He had never spent so long without his baby before, and it bothered him profoundly.

Jungkook wanted them to return earlier, but he didn't want to be selfish to his husband and also, didn't want to disrupt their honeymoon.

He thought upon arriving Jimin would've run to him, but of course instead, Jimin went to his Kookie.

He couldn't help but smile as he knew if it weren't for Jimin, him and Jungkook would be nonexistent at this moment.

Who knew such a young child could've brought them together. Jin still to this day cannot understand what pulled Jimin towards Jungkook, maybe it was just life way of doing things, and he wasn't going to question it as it was the best thing to have ever happened to him.

Jimin's determination to have another dad had brought him the man of his dreams. Someone he thought only existed in fairytales.

It makes him wonder, had he not met Namjoon, would there have been an opportunity to meet someone as loving and kind as Jungkook. He doubts it, for he knew this was his gift and treasure after the pain he had endured.