Dinner in Dubai

"Close your eyes," Jin says to his husband as he leads him to where he had the staff of the hotel set up the dinner surprise he had planned for Jungkook.

Considering they were on their honeymoon and Jungkook was always the one doing things for him, he wanted to be the one to finally do something for his husband to show him just how much he valued him.

Jungkook was very much excited as he was being led by Jin. He was always the most affectionate out of the two and when he heard that Jin had something planned for him and it was a surprise he couldn't control the butterflies in his stomach. However, he was hoping what Jin had planned hadn't put him too much out of his way or cause any problems to him or their baby.

"We are here," Jin said, removing his hands from Jungkook's eyes. Upon opening his eyes and taking the scene before him, Jungkook eyes watered.

"Babe, this is beautiful." Jungkook bunny teeth were on full display as he took in the view before them. The scenery was quiet and peaceful and meant only for them. He loves the exclusivity of the scene.

"You like it?" Jin asked for confirmation as this was his first time doing something like this. Being with Jungkook had thought him that romance does exist.

Before Jungkook, he never envisioned a life as such. As it was known, his experience with Namjoon was anything but romantic. His first honeymoon was nothing but a disaster coupled with painful memories.

Tonight he wanted to rid himself of those memories by creating new memories with his now-husband that he was in charge of. He wanted to be the one to lead this night. It was his way of putting the past entirely behind him and moving forward with his now-husband, Jeon Jungkook.

He didn't tell Jungkook, but he was so happy to rid himself of the name Kim, even though his original last name was Kim, to begin with, he didn't care. He wanted no part of it.

That's why he also made the decision to change Jimin's last name to Jeon as well. Maybe he was being selfish, but he didn't care. For once, he wanted to be selfish, for once he tried to think of himself and what he wanted for him and his son.

He also desired consistency within his family. He had gotten the paperwork done and wanted to give that to Jungkook as a gift to show him that he was considered and official parent of Jimin.

"Babe, I love it. I love it even more because you planned this for us." Jungkook said as he pulled out the seat for Jin to sit.

Jin couldn't help but smile at his husband. "I am the one who is suppose to be taking care of you tonight, Jungkook," Jin said as he sat in his seat.

Jungkook took a seat beside his husband, "I know babe, but I cannot neglect my duty as your husband."

"I truly don't deserve you, do you know that?" Jin stared in Jungkook's eyes as his began to tear up. How in the world did he get so lucky, he still couldn't believe it.

"Lies. It's I who don't deserve you and Jimin. However, I guess we are now stuck with one another. Fate made it all possible, and I don't plan on allowing someone else to show you how much I don't deserve you."

"No one could ever take your place in my heart or life Jeon Jungkook. I love you more than you will ever know. Now, let's eat before I lose myself. I still have a lot planned for us tonight. I have a special surprise for you too." Jin said, giving his husband a wink.

"I am happy to know that, and I love you more than my life itself, that's how much you affect my entire being." Jungkook stared into Jin's eyes. He doesn't think Jin could ever understand just how much he means to him and how depressed and empty his life was before meeting him and Jimin.

Nobody knows just how lonely his life was. All he had was his dog. Happiness for him was nonexistent. Drinking was what put him to sleep at nights, but he never brought those things up because none of it mattered. All that mattered was that he now had a family who cared for him.

Jimin gave him hope that innocence exists, but Seokjin saved him, and that's why he would forever treasure the love they share.

"Are you crying?" Jin questioned as he wipes Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook holds Jin's hand that wiped his tears and pulled it towards his lips and kissed it. "I love you, Jeon Seokjin, and I can't wait to see what else you have planned for me tonight."

****

A/N: This Chapter was meant to be in honor of JK's bday. However, I didn't feel like writing yesterday that's why it's late.