Info

If you enjoy this story check out my book The Demon and The Angel on Dorrance Publishing website, Walmart, Amazon, and BAM!!

I just want to make all readers aware that my timeline for this story isn't the same as the teen titans' show. So if things don't line up to the show this is why.

If you have any questions please message me and I will try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Check back here from time to time, I may or may not have more info for you all.

12/12- I changed the description but it only changed on some peoples apps. I took out the last two sentences and stopped at (When Slade makes a move to take Raven she can't hide anymore.)

3/24- I've decided to make this story based in the year 2014 during the summer. Raven was born on October 23, in this story she was born in the year 1996. Making her 17 almost 18 and Jade 14 almost 15.

6/13-I have realized that I never explained what Jade looks like besides her hair and eye color. Jade is 5 ft 2 in, a few inches shorter than Raven, she is skinny like Raven but has some muscle on her body. Her skin tone is the same as her sister's but she has scars throughout her body from her time on the streets. She always wears black tennis shoes with blue jeans and a navy blue or black zip up hoodie on with a black t-shirt underneath. She always has on black finger less gloves and her sunglasses, either in their hearing aid shape behind her ears or just regular black sunglasses. When her hood is up it doesn't cast a shadow like Raven's does, it only hides her hair and her ears.  The picture below is what hairstyle she has but it is purple like Raven's. I hope this helps paint a better picture of Jade.

3/07- Sorry there hasn't been an update in awhile

3/07- Sorry there hasn't been an update in awhile. I used to be able to write at work but things have changed. Writing at home is hard so it's taking a little while. Hopefully will have something by the end of the month. Again I'm sorry 😞

4/8- I just realized how many chapters there are and I am so sorry there are so many. I know long stories arent everyones favorite but it just happened.