HorrorLust: 8 whole hours (angst)

"Cmon where is he?" Horror said to himself as he stared out the window looking at the forestry just out ahead.
Lust had been gone for nearly 8 whole hours and Horror was becoming more than worried.
Was he hurt? Lost? Or even, he feared, Dead?
He sure hoped not. After Lust stole his heart a year ago, things had never been the same.
Horror quickly found that (almost) everything he thought he knew about him was wrong.
Lust was actually quite a hard worker, he constantly did jobs so Horror didn't have to and he appreciated that, but, the dry firewood ran out earlier and Lust insisted on going to get more from the forest.
They called that forest 'DeathsPaw' because of the random animals and Capels that hung around there, although there were risks involved, it was by far the best place for wood.

As the minutes dragged by since Lust left 8 hours ago, Horror grew more and more anxious, he expected him to return any minute now... he didn't.
Now, Horror was practically panicking.
It NEVER took that long for him to get home. It was pitch black outside, he couldn't see a thing, and as far as he could recall, Lust hadnt taken a flashlight with him. He had to go look. He just had to. And he wasn't going in the morning..

~°time skip cuz I lazy°~

So cold, so eerie. Empty and dark. Hundreds of thoughts raced through Lusts head at that moment. His body stung all over, it was like nothing he'd ever experienced and not in a good way either. The sour taste of blood still lingered in his mouth, hanging around like the smell of an animal carcass long after being removed. All he could smell was that same smell, blood, marrow, blood, marrow over and over again. He couldn't move, if he did he would be shot with immense pain. Pain, like having nails driven through your body, but a an alarmingly slow pace.
His only light was that from his eyes, only dissolving the surrounding area a few centimeters in front with a dull purple light, barely enough to see by.
Lust had no idea how long he had been there, propped up against a pine, if he could guess, it'd be about 2 or 3 hours.
How he'd ended up there was indeed an accident, they did call it DeathsPaw for a reason.
He racked his memory, finding what he did was a pure accident, but how an animal so small managed to put him in this state was far beyond his mental capabilities.
Lust recounted his actions, he was out getting wood, of course, and was carefully selecting a tree. He wasn't exactly looking around properly, and the murderous animals, called Capels, often hid in the undergrowth, concealed beneath leaves and branches. He had taken a step back, just to double check if the tree was dry, and he must've stood on the Capel because the last thing he remembered was holding up an axe to defend himself as the large paw of that Capel pinned him to the ground, and it's teeth, those massive teeth penetrating his clothing and breaking bones, scratching and tearing at him. And as his blood and marrow dripped onto the ground and coated itself on the Capel's teeth, Lusts final desperate attempt was to sink his axe into its skull, forcing it to bleed to death while he clambered away from it with the last of his energy he could muster.

Now, he just sat there, half oblivious to the world around him and almost not hearing Horror calling his name.
"Lust?"

Meanwhile, Horror was walking through that forest, sweeping a torch over the trees and bushes, scattering animals and startling sleeping birds. The worry etched on his face only grew with every time he called Lusts name with no response. But, little did he know, Lust wanted to yell in reply, but he was just too weak to even make a tiny whimper.
"Lust?" Horror called again.
Lust had to do something, something to let Horror know he was there. So, he reached out with an aching arm to seize hold of a nearby stick. And he threw it as best he could. It landed in the nearby leaves with a small thud.
"H-horror" Lusts voice was weak and quiet, however, it could be heard clearly by Horror searching nearby in the echoes of the wind and trees.
"Lust! Where are you?!"
"H-here"
Horror sprinted toward his other, dropping the flashlight and kneeling down beside him.
"What happened?! Are you okay?!"
Lust found it difficult to respond to those questions being shot at him like bullets from a rifle. He kept finding his world was drifting in and out of concept and waking moments became smaller as he struggled to simply stay awake.
Horror stopped asking those questions, seemingly aware that Lust wasn't in the best state of consciousness to answer him.
He tenderly picked him up, avoiding the injuries on his body. And made the long trek home.

~•timeskoopcuzeveryoneknowsimlazy•~

A few days later, Lust was perfectly fine. Sure, he had been destroyed a little but the wounds healed quickly with Horror's care. At that moment, Horror was in the kitchen. Lust walked into the kitchen and took Horror into a hug from behind. He just stood there, hugging him, not saying a word. He closed his eyes and just relaxed. He was glad he had Horror. Very glad.
"Horror?"
Horror looked over his shoulder at Lust, who was still holding him around his waist from behind in a firm, but gentle, embrace. "Yeah?"
"Thank you. Thank you for healing me."
"It's okay Lust."
"I just want you to know, that I love you unconditionaly and I'm going to stick with you, no matter what happens."
Horror blushed lightly in response to that.
"Love you too Lusty~"
Lusts love for Horror was truly boundless. He knew he was going to always stay. But if there was one thing he was incredibly sure of, it's that he was never going into DeathsPaw forest ever again.

A/N: Woa that was a long one. This took me the better part of 3 days to write! Hope u liked it. (๑・ω-)~♥”
~•°•Jackie