KillerMare: Tempestuous (fluff)

A/N: Okay so... feedmesmut TheKawaiiShipperHB23 and Underverse-y-u-lyin you can all share this and share it with  n o  a r g u m e n t s.  I don't wanna be arresting people for not behaving. You can share it because of my lazy ass not wanting to write 3 KillerMare chapters.

An astringent rain whipped through Nightmares estate today. It caused a lot of chaos that's for sure. It ripped up the garden (The guys worked very hard on that!) and uprooted numerous trees that had to be caught before they could do any damage. By the time everything was secure and all the animals protected, everyone was soaked by the absolute downpour.

While Killer was defending the sheep that grazed by their water source, he slipped on the bank and fell into the creek. He was alone so poor Killer spent a little while trying to find a spot to pull himself back up again. He was thankful he left his phone at home but was pissed that he fell into the icy cold waters in the first place. You're so clumsy! But he still had a job to do, so he did it before retreating home. God, he needed a shower. That would be pleasant. A hot shower, not lukewarm or even cold like the ludicrous preferences his friends had, his shower would be hot.
Chilly, soggy and all alone, Killer trudged home quite giddy and in good spirits. He did his task, that always made him content.
Some would say he was too happy, others said his optimism was too much for a man like him. Fancy that, being called a man when he acted like a boy. But didn't all vigorous adults have a childish nature? Even Nightmare had that side. Like at last years New Years party. They had a bonfire and everything, there were drinks and friends and of course music. It was the one time Night had actually set aside his feud with the Star Sanses just to have a few.

What was childish about it was what Nightmare did. He wanted to see how many marshmallows he could attach to his tentacles at once and roast them over an open flame. The marshmallows stuck to him like Mineta's quirk stuck to everyone. Then, once he had about 70 individual marshmallows fastened to one of his tentacles, he held it in the bonfires flame. He roasted the marshmallows but set his tentacle on fire too so the appendage had to come off before the flame could rise any higher. Horror cut it off quite suddenly and he bled for a little while but the tentacle soon grew back. He promised he wasn't doing that again. 
What a night that was.

Killer could be remembering things of yonder years for a protracted period if he hadn't run in the gate to his home so fast. He interrupted all of his thoughts just to be first to the shower. Well, they did have 2 showers in Nights castle but sharing them with 6 rowdy guys meant being first in first served. Same went for food, drink and basically anything in the castle. If you got there first, you'd have it. Not even Nightmare opposed that rule and he was the king.

On his way to the bathroom, he ran past Nightmare and kept himself from flushing witnessing how his clothes showed off his figure so much when he was drenched. Just so he wouldn't be stopped to talk and made to try control his blush any more he threw over his shoulder. "I'm just going for a shower, Sir!" 
Night just nodded, going back to wiping himself off with a towel he found in the laundry. Honestly, he couldn't give less of a fuck over what that towel was used for or where it came from, if he could dry himself with it, he'd be fine. Honestly, he kind of wanted to have a shower but Killer got there first. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a while, Killer returned to the lounge where Night was earlier drying himself. He was resting on the couch, the thunder and lightning proceeded to abuse everything outside. The rain was quite loud too and made it challenging just to think. However, some certain skeletons found solace in the sounds of the precipitation. Horror was asleep on the floor, a satisfied smile on his face. He looked untroubled and comfortable, finding some sort of strange leisure and that kind of comfort only being a child nestled up in their bed would give. The noise meant he couldn't apprehend his own thoughts anymore, which made it more natural for him to nap. 
For Killer, it was the direct contradiction. 
He got terrorised during storms like this, primarily at nighttime. Storms weren't relaxing to him. They triggered all sorts of tension and just made his thoughts bark at him harsher than before when they were ordinarily hushed. But he violated himself to push through it, for the benefit of himself.

Killer himself was wearing a pastel beige sort of coloured turtleneck sweater that pressed close to his body. It was knitted from Azuki's wool. His wool was the warmest and most malleable you could ever feel. Who knew crossbreeding a skeleton and a tup could make something so extraordinary? He was also wearing a pair of opaque red track pants that were really warm. The small bean noticed there was some music on in the background, stemming from the TV. More accurately it was lo-fi. Only just heavy enough to catch. It made the atmosphere a tad more relaxing. 

"You okay Killer?" Night asked tranquilly, glancing over at Killer. 
The smaller shifted apprehensively, resting a foot behind him as he looked down. "uh y-yeah, I'm fine"
Nightmare smiled kindly, leaning forward in his spot a bit. "Is storm making you antsy?"
Killer nodded. 
"C'mere" 
Killer did as he was directed to, nearing him speechlessly. 
"Sit down," He spoke.
Killer sat, looking at Night in reticence. Was he going to be told off for being too childish? Just before he was about to apologize, Killer felt himself being dragged onto the tallers lap, his tentacles protectively wrapping around him. All four of them held Killer in various places, two around his waist, one holding his upper leg on his right side and the final one resting its tip on Killers shoulder. 
The poor little skeleton had to keep from blushing, looking at Night while he sat in his lap. The size contrast between them was quite big, Killer resembled a kid with how efficiently Night held him, how his tentacles coiled around him once, twice due to how small his figure was. It only made him feel more guarded. So Killer let himself relax, snuggling into Nightmares chest, pulling one of his tentacles off of himself so he could hold it, a bit like he would do to a teddy bear. 
Nightmare just smirked, holding Killer close so he could shield him from the gales outside. "I'll protect you, Killer, I promise"