AfterDeath: Lovely (Fluff)

A/N: Xjwixhdi help. 

Reaper was chilling at his house with his phone just beside him. This week was slow. And he didn't mean slow as in 'business' slow. He meant slow as in 'everyday seems like its dragging on forever' kind of slow. It felt weird.
He reached for his phone and flicked a text over to Geno, his boyfriend. They hadn't been together that long... Only about 2 or 3 weeks.

Reaper: 6:38pm
'Hey Geno'

Geno noticed his phone go off and picked it up to reply.

Geno: 6:38pm
'Hi Reaper. Ugh, I'm so tired I can't motivate'

Reaper: 6:39pm
'Kinda feeling the same thing over here XD'

Geno: 6:39pm
'You know what? Screw it, I'm coming over and your not stopping me'

Reaper: 6:39pm
'Well okay then. That was speedy'

Reaper threw his phone down. Satisfied that Geno was very quick to make up his mind. It was both a blessing and a curse at the same time. At the best of times, Geno would often drag him away to do things he didn't particularly want to do. But he was shaken from all his thoughts when Geno sat next to him on his couch. He must not of realized that he came in.
"Geez Reaper. You need to stop zoning out like that. I literally crashed into your house and you didn't even notice." Geno remarked.
Reaper chuckled lightly.
"Guess I do zone out at the wrong times"
"Reckon?" Geno laid down across the couch, resting his head on Reapers lap. He looked up at Reaper for a moment and closed his eyes.
Reaper moved so he was laying down beside him and holding his hand, as the nearly half asleep Geno barely realized.
In a few moments, a light snooze came from Geno. He was asleep.

Reaper was zoned out again. He felt like he needed sleep but at the same time he felt like he didn't. It felt weird. Those feelings drowned themselves when he eventually fell asleep, right next to Geno.

~•time skoop once again bc I lazy•~

Geno stirred in his spot slightly after a few blissful hours of sleep. He wasn't fully awake, more like half asleep. However, he was awake enough to notice the position he and Reaper were in. He didn't actually mean to fall asleep but he did anyway, and when he woke up, he found that Reaper had fallen asleep right next to him and was now spooning him.
He had a sense of security flow over his body, like he'd never had before. He felt safe laying there in Reapers arms, secure. His body felt warm and fuzzy and he felt his soul flutter a little bit being there while Reaper held him like that. That undeniable sense of safety and love made Geno want to stay there forever with him. It just felt great.

Unfortunately for Geno, Reaper woke up and, realizing what he was doing, immediately moved away and started apologizing quickly.
Geno, however, stopped him and just pulled him into a relaxed hug. Being in Reapers embrace, that safe feeling overtook nearly all others except the pure love for his other. He buried his face in Reapers chest and sighed contently.

Reaper had a sudden wave over his body of love and affection for Geno. He leaned down and gave him a little kiss on the forehead, making Geno blush. Reaper then laid down and pulled Geno down with him. He proceeded to pull Geno into a gentle spoon, and buring his face in Geno's neck, said "I love you Geno~"
In which Geno gave that very sentence back.

A/N: I literally lost all motivation for that in the start so if you found it bad don't hate on me.  ♡(∩o∩)♡
~•°•Jackie