Poth: I'm so tired (fluff)

Outside, a dismal day was today. Nothing but rain and quandaries all day. For a start, the weather was shit. Rain diluted the ground, making muddy puddles and drenching the trees. It made the roads slippery and dangerous to travel, the slightest wrong move and your car could plunge into a ditch. 
Pallete was thankful he didn't drive. He rode. Much much safer than a car, but otherwise more gradual. He still had the joy of tending to his very own horse every day, feeding it hay, carrots and the occasional rich titbit of a sugar lump. What he enjoyed most of all was going for long hacks through the bush tracks in Whiskey Gully. Where rivers swelled and birds twittered cheerily 24/7. He wasn't even sure any birds would sing today except those that sing songs in the shower when the rain was cascading down on their wings. 
Most of the birds Pallete did see around here were crows. Lots of svelte, black, birds that really didn't belong in an agricultural society so lush and diverse. Of course, he saw lots of other birds too. Like Tui, Sparrows, Kereru, Pukeko, Oystercatchers, Seagulls and those big brown birds with the speckled chests. 
He wasn't a bird spotter! He didn't know all the birds there were here but he knew most. There were probably so many more he hadn't bothered to research. 
Like Magpies, for instance, all he knew about them is that they were black and white bastards. 
Error thought the same way about them. 
Pallete remembered his 15th birthday when Error shot one down because it was divebombing the party. He'd never forget that. 
He kept the bullet that killed it on his dresser. He had no idea why but he just felt like keeping it. 

Pallete could well and truly understand his step-father's confusion when he asked for the bullet he dug out of its chest. He gave it to him anyway. It was now an illustration to his otherwise cluttered room. A bullet didn't make much difference.

Being shaken from his thoughts, he glanced over at Goth gently shaking his shoulder. 
"You zoned out again." He said quietly. 
"Whoops" Pallete chuckled a little. It was cold because the fire wasn't lit. They were huddled up, cuddling under a patchwork blanket with a layer of wool stitched to one side, that side was warmest so they had that surface facing them. The blanket itself was quite young, PJ having found it in an op shop and buying it straight away. PJ was 17 now but was just like Ink when it came to op shops. See something nice, old, pretty or glass art on vases, cups and what not... buy it

Goth was tarrying over at Palletes for the day while both their parents were in town. Geno had been referred to hospital again by his GP so Reaper, Error and Ink had all travelled to Invercargill to see him. They basically just followed the ambulance. It wasn't an emergency but it was too shaky for Geno to go in a car. 
Pallete could only imagine what kind of impact this had on Goth. A massive one for sure. Though he'd said many times that he was used to it by now, Pallete couldn't help but worry.

Gradient and Blueprint weren't there either. They had taken their ponies and gone with Horror and Lust for an overnight horse show in Omaru. They'd do that all the time and bring home money prizes along with an abundance of ribbons. Their ponies were prizewinners, so much that Ink was running out of places to put them. 
Both in in-hand and showjumping, dressage and hunter classes too, they'd kick ass every time. 

They still had a long way to go to beat Lust and his Tennessee Walker, Allegro. 
Even further if they wanted to beat Horror and his Quarter Horse, Bounty.
Or even Josh and his Perchon, Freddie. 

Pallete gazed around the room, seeing PJ leaned up against the doorframe of the kitchen, a stupid grin on his face as he was staring down at his phone. The unmistakable style of SnapChat was on the screen but as soon as he caught Pallete staring he turned his back.
"What's your deal PJ?" Pallete asked, tilting his head in confusion. 
"Nothing you need to worry about"
"Spill the tea sis!" 
PJ just sighed. "I can't exactly explain it... I-I mean, I don't have the right words to"
"Has Fresh been sending you hot pics again?" He queried, judging by the look that sprang onto PJ's face paired with a very profound blush that set his skull to burning for sure, he had. 
"W-what? No!" His blush worsened at the thought of him, and he began giggling under his breath at what Fresh offered to him earlier.
"Yeah right, you're nuts for that guy" Pallete shrugged reverting to cuddling Goth.

The smaller skeleton was asleep, his head contently resting on the tallers lap. A pale red dusted his cheeks with genuine care making him look so cute as he snoozed. His breathing silent, calm like he haven't a thing in the world to worry about. Goth was so resilient, so tolerant and Pallete admired that. 
Wait, Goth wasn't worth anything...

He was priceless. 

Goth was amazing, adorable and oh so sweet. He knew, from what Goth had given him over the time they'd been together, he was sweet everywhere.
However, his train of thought was interrupted when a knock came at the door. Pallete hoped it was his parents, though, when PJ answered the door, it wasn't Error and Ink. 
It was Fresh. 

Pallete could overhear the conversation clearly, it started with PJ saying hello to Fresh.
"Hey, Jammy~" Fresh said with a flirty tone, getting closer to the blushing PJ every moment. And before Pallete had realised what was going on, Fresh had PJ pinned to the wall, roughly making out with him.
The younger sibling on the couch barely minded at first. Sure, he could see and hear everything going on in front of him but trust him when he said he's had worse. One time, when he got up to quench his thirst for milk at 3 in the morning, Error and Ink were fucking on the couch and he had to walk past and pretend he never saw his parents dicks.
That was hard to forget but he got over it. 

He had to thank god his significant other was still asleep. He didn't want to see this descend into pure innocence ruining chaos. Not that either of them had innocence anyway. 
It wasn't until there was the kissing and the moaning that Pallete snapped. "If you're going to do that take it up to the bedroom and for fucks sakes! There's protection in the bathroom, no babies, got it?!" He half yelled, not wanting to wake up Goth. 
Reluctantly, the other two skeletons did as told, finally letting Pallete drift off into sleep.