HorrorLust: Cliffside (fluff)

A/N: this is a request by BloodYuki666

Lust was sitting on the side of a cliff. It was quite beautiful looking down at the scenery below. he sighed, leaning his weight on a single arm, he absentmindedly stared at the winding landscape below him. He could have said he almost fell off when Horror  seated himself  beside him and took his hand. Lust felt a little gasp escape him, like he was slightly surprised. 

"Geez Lusty, don't act so surprised" Horror remarked. 
"Heh, couldn't say I noticed you there" Lust chuckled, seemingly taking pride in his own stupidity. 
"Your always away with the fairies aren't you? Always so absentminded and relaxed" 
"Ha!" Lust cracked into laughter "Oh god! I wish! Life would be so much easier if I could relax like a stud in a dandelion paddock." He relaxed himself, amazingly, and continued. "My only real source of relaxation around here is you~"  

This happened to trigger a red blush, that dusted the cheeks of Lust's significant other, only further highlighting the cuteness Lust saw in him. They laughed, They cried, they loved. They would go hard when the going's tough. Push back, come push and shove. Knock them down, they'll get back up again and again. 
They seemed like a pair unstoppable in forces, all the injuries, near death experiences, it only strengthened them.  

Lust thought of all the ways Horror had managed to change him for the better. Everything that he used to be is no more, no longer a slut, no longer frowned upon, the way Horror had been with him and was determined to stay with him no matter what happened had made Lust work harder, better, longer. He put in effort for Horror, nothing he ever did, no decision will never ever top the one that he made to be as loyal to Horror as a border collie to its owner. 

Lust laid his head down on Horror's lap, it was strangely comfortable and Horror didn't seem to mind.
Lust allowed himself to relax, he sighed contently, his ribs rising and falling with his breaths. His other, his one and only, being the only thing on his mind as that exact soul reached down and held his hand gently.
"?"
"Love you Lusty~" Horror said quietly.
"Love you too~" Lust replied. He closed his eyes and tensed up a moment when Horror began to run his hand through the floof on his vest, but then, realizing it was only Horror, relaxed again. Lust ended up falling asleep there it was comfortable, he felt safe there.

When Horror noticed this he laughed and looked out over at the scenery Lust was staring at beforehand. It was beautiful, he couldn't deny that.
He felt a slight smile make its way onto his face as he laid down carefully, placing the sleeping Lust on his chest, being wary as to not wake him. This didn't exactly seem the greatest place to sleep but he didn't mind. Over time, the two of them had developed the ability of 'wake up and run if your about to lose your life' and nine times out of ten, it worked, so they were able to sleep in open places whenever and wherever the fuck they wanted. So he slept, his breaths slow and calm. As the two of them slept, neither of them moved. It was calming, safe.

And only they knew, they were going to sleep there for hours.