~2~

When I woke up, I realized that I was sweating. I get a strong warmth on my back. I tried to sit up, but something was holding me back.
Terrified, I looked behind myself and saw a handsome man with plump pink lips and blond hair holding onto me. I screamed and jumped out of the bed, waking up the stranger.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted.
"Hmm... oh, it's me." He replied.
"Do I know you?"
"It's me, noona! Remember... last night?"
"Wait... don't tell me you're..." I trailed off as I looked up at his head. He had two cat ears!

"Jimin?!"
"You remember me!" he exclaimed and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"How are you a human?"
"I'm not a human, silly, I'm a hybrid!" he said, smiling.
"Oh... so you're only part human? Okay then..." I said.
"What should we do, noona?" he huskily whispered into my ear.
"Uhm... wait you don't have any clothes on! EW, cover yourself up!" I screamed.

I went into my closet to search for some clothes. All I could find was a pair of boxers and a huge t-shirt I had gotten at some random gift shop. I went back over to Jimin and threw the clothes at him.
"Change." I said. He started to remove the covers of my bed off of his body.
"NOT NOW, GO IN THE BATHROOM!" I shouted as I felt my face redden. He giggled and skipped over to the bathroom.

As soon as the door shut, I went downstairs to make some breakfast. I got some toast and put into the toaster. I poured some orange juice for me and a glass of milk for Jimin. When the toast was ready, I put some bananas on mine and some strawberry preserves on Jimin's piece.

I'll have to call Hobi and ask him to bring me some clothing. I thought to myself as I set the food and drinks on the table. As soon as I was done, Jimin came running downstairs and hugged me.

"Thank you for taking care of me, noona." he said.
"You can just call me Y/N, Jiminie." I replied, laughing.
"Mm, I like angel better." he said. He pulled away and straightened out his shirt.

We sat down at the table and began eating. He ate his food pretty quickly. I told him he could go watch T.V. on the couch, but he just wanted to watch me eat.

Suddenly, I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi there, Y/N." Hoseok responded.
"HOBIIIII! Hi, how are you?"
"Great. I had a question. Do you wanna go hang out at the park later?" he asked.
"Mm, I'll have to see about that. Anyways, could I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked him.

"Sure, but what for?" he questioned.
"You'll see." I responded.
"Okay, I'll be there in 30! Bye bye~"
"Bye, Hobi!" I hung up.

"Hobi?" I saw Jimin looking at me strangely.
"Yeah, he is my friend." I told him.
"He?"
"Yes...?"

He growled.