07

2:56am

"Yoongi stay with me okay I have to send someone to save you okay" Hoseok say already typing out an address for an ambulance. "Please don't Hoseok just don't okay, if you call one I will never forgive you" Yoongi didn't know shit about this Hoseok but for some reason he trusted him with his life.

You don't just tell an 911 operator to not call the paramedics, you don't deny someone saving you those are things you don't do. But Yoongi didn't see any reason at all whats gonna happen is he gonna be in the hospital on a watch and then everything gonna go back to how it was.

"Yoongi my job is save people, I want to save you because you have so much to live for don't think this is it I know for a long time you have felt this way but trust me this isn't the way out I promise it isn't, I won't live easy knowing I just let you slip out my hands so please let me call someone."

"Please don't hang up" Hoseok smiled a little already having ambulances on the way. "Yoongi stay with me I hear you trying to break away talk to me okay" Yoongi opens his eyes holding everything in him to keep the phone up to his ear.

"What do you for a living Yoongi" Hoseok ask making sure to keep him talking so he actually won't die on him. "Produce—-I make music with my friend joon, oh god I can't leave joon he's gonna be so mad at me" Yoongi whines already hearing a very faint siren.

"Well you already know my job, I been here for three years now how about you Yoongi how long you been making music" Hoseok thinks it's so cool that he makes music. He wonders if he uses a stage name or his real name.

"Yoongi you with me?" Yoongi nods opening his eyes again. "Since I was twelve I wrote music and then got in the studio when I was sixteen" Yoongi voice is too weak for anyone ear but Hoseok surprisingly heard him loud and clear.

"Yoongi you gotta stay with me so you can show me your music I gotta hear you, I know you sound amazing" Yoongi smiles at that. "Don't flirt with a dying guy you lost points for that" Yoongi muttered and for once on the job Hoseok laughed.

"Hoseok I don't want to die anymore, please don't let me die" Yoongi whispered feeling his grip on the phone loosen. "I won't Yoongi but you have to stay with me" there was nothing on the phone, "Yoongi!" the two other operators turned around seeing a frantic hoseok.

"Shit Yoongi are you still their, there at the door the ambulance gotta come in" there was still no reply. And then the phone cut off, Yoongi head slumped over as his phone finally died on him. The paramedics finally broke the door down walking into the restroom finding him in the tub holding on by a limp.