042

6:03pm

"Question of the day, how was family therapy this?" Hoseok ask holding an imaginary microphone to my lips as I pull my seatbelt on. Smiling I push his hand away slowly "I don't remember" I mumble glancing at him.

"Why is that?" My mind blanks out I seriously don't remember what happen in family therapy because I spaced out the whole time. Sitting there hopelessly as my mother and father probably disagreed on mostly everything.

Jae didn't show up today he hasn't checked up on me either, I just feel like I'm burning my bridges with everyone. I felt like a lost butterfly staring at pure light that glitched when it called my name.

There is hope for me to get better and I just feel as if I'm not gonna get there, I'm sinking underwater. Water bubbles reaching the surface everytime I tried to talk but popped before a peep was even said.

It's like an endless loop in my mind how tomorrow keeps playing teasing me like I'm never gonna reach it. How could they do this to me! Am I not suppose to be happy ! Do I not get a happy ending?!

I know I have to fend for myself, I know I have to push myself but how can I when I'm drowning under.

"Yoongi" humming as I turn towards Hoseok finally breathing again, for some reason I was holding in my breath. "Okay?" When I'm drowning he pulls me up but I just feel like that's momentarily.

"Sure" Moving his hand off my thigh facing my body towards the window, the car ride was very silent. We were in the car for a long time for some reason, I'm starting to think we passed up his place.

7:02pm

Hoseok puts the car in park and takes his seatbelt off, looking around I turn towards him "this isn't your place" I say watching him slowly smile at me. "I know" is all he say before getting out the car, slowly taking off my seatbelt he comes and opens my door.

"Why are we downtown?" I ask as he closed the door and grabs my hand, "it's a surprise" he say looking both ways before we cross the street. Opening the door we walk into what I'm assuming is a bar.

"A bar?" I question my brow jumping up as I look at him, "a karaoke bar" he say in such a cheery tone. Laughing as I look around he knows I don't like singing or going to bars, well I go to bars just not often.

"I'm not gonna force anything on you just—just let the night take you" his voice was very offering and lovely as his warm hands hugs my shoulders. Guiding us over to the bar he order us two beers "don't be so tight" he whispers before clinking tops with me.

His smirk, the way his face was so close to mine, then pushed back to swing at his drink. If any guy would have said that to me I would have told them to piss off, but—but he's different. Smiling I take a swig if my beer also.

Two more beers were offered to me, and one round of shots was enough to have me feeling a little more loose. "I'll be back" Hoseok whispers to me patting my thigh before making his way over to the stage.

I watch as he talks to some guy before grabbing the mic walking on the platform. Looking down at his phone at what I'm assuming is lyrics, the music starts and instantly I knew what song it was. My cheeks burning red as cover them laughing.

Of course Hoseok would play this song, a theme song of a show that only told him one time was one of my favorite shows because of the romantic intro song. He's definitely getting rejected on this date for Saturday.