023

9:17am

"Yoongi do you know much you have did in weeks, we went from pure silence to you now being more open about everything" Minjun applauds sitting in the corner of his desk. "I know" Yoongi reminds actually smiling to himself, was he proud of himself sure. Could he see himself being more happy? He doesn't know yet but he does feel more full compared to weeks ago.

11:03am

"What's wrong kiddo" Jae ask watching as Yoongi lifelessly played with the straw in his drink. A very much bitter iced coffee drink. "Just thinking" Yoongi replies in a tone Jae didn't trust.

"About what" Jae ask playfully hoping to make Yoongi laugh or even smile. Nothing. Yoongi stirs his drink "nothing" is all the younger replies before sighing quietly. "How did your session go or can you not talk about it" and for some reason Yoongi laughs a little at that.

"I can talk about it, actually it's best I do talk about it" Yoongi states pushing his drink away. Things don't go away; I can't stop thinking about me and Jae argument I have so many questions. "What did you talk about then" Jae ask scooting his chair closer and Yoongi feels a slightest bit of uncomfortableness settle in his stomach.

"How it's been, and you" Jae eyes widen at the way Yoongi said "you" as if he was an disease. "I just can't wrap my brain around the questions I want to ask but I can't seem to say it, our argument still isn't sitting well with me and I think about it a lot" Yoongi states finally after finding some right words after his throat being clogged.

"I know the argument doesn't settle well with you, it doesn't with me but please try talking to me I don't care if you think it's gonna hurt my feelings I want to hear it" Jae responds hoping that made his younger brother feel any bit of comfortness.

"Sure" Yoongi replies standing to slip his coat on. "I need to clear my mind I'll see you later" Yoongi then takes off, walking along the side walk with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

5:37pm

Yoongi walks into his apartment seeing his own breath flow through the air, he closes his door turning on some lights in his home. I slip off my shoes shocked seeing how not to long ago this was the place I tried taking my own life.

Fingers grazed my cold wood, walking slowly to my window I close my eyes fighting the image of me standing here on my balcony one night. I tried jumping but I held back because something told me now is only temporary.

Shivers spill down my spine as stepped back opening my curtains. Walking past my bathroom walking inside images of me sitting in the tub haunts my mind.

12:04am

Is it normal for me to sit on my bed in the dark, holding my wrist staring at my bathroom door. My heart is still shattered I wish I made the decision to take my own life because my heart still burns every time I think about it.

Feeling guilty I didn't go through it, I ignored everyone because I'm scared and afraid of what is to come next.