032

Warning suicide attempts

2:35pm

Yoongi doesn't respond to anyone infact he takes his cold showers, cry hisself to sleep, refuses to eat his appetite is lost after all the crying, he stares at his blade in the bathroom for hours contemplating on rather he should cut a major vein or just sleep away his life.

Joon worries but he's afraid that he pushes his friend away, making an effort to contact Yoongi was a bust since he hasn't answered anyone in days.

Hoseok has been working the clock, he feels as if he did something wrong maybe he was too up-forward with Yoongi and pushed him away. Making an effort to contact him as well but he might as well called a dead line since Yoongi didn't answer as well.

So on a darken day Yoongi screams, scratches at his skin, punches his pillows and walls, he wails so loudly his throat hurts from crying and he does something he been wanting to do since the hospital. He grabs his painkillers taking as many as he can downing them all as he sobs yelling such hurtful things to himself.

Yoongi lays in his bed staring up at his ceiling, skin so frail and pale, lips chapped and cheery, bags turned dark under his eye. Cold tears escapes the creases as he feels his chest become too heavy and then light at moments.

Feeling pretty light Yoongi unclenches his fist as his eyes drop away. He didn't know that overdosing was this slow—it felt much better from when he was actually cutting his skin.

He didn't know waking up in his dream would be this easy, he always saw himself in white walking around this field of flowers that blew softly against his tan skin.

Oh how he missed the smile on his face when he danced around his field he created for himself in his head. Not to mention how Hoseok was there holding him not saying a word but just staring at him with all the love in this world. It sounds so fantasize but it's something he enjoys.

Love watching the whales fly over him and Hoseok as he gets to hold him however he wants and for how long he wants. How quiet but still noisy this place was in his head.

Random fruits touches his tongue as he giggles finally getting to meet the softness of Hoseok lips. His face lid up because he knows he doesn't want to leave here, how Hoseok smile stops his whole world.

3:45pm

Hoseok walked into the apartment feeling the coldness hit his skin, the feeling he got when he first stepped into Yoongi apartment. He slowly made his way to the bathroom calling Yoongi name still no answer. Luckily he wasn't in the bathroom so he made his way to the open door bedroom where Yoongi laid in his messy bed.

"Jesus Yoongi" Hoseok rushes to him grabbing Yoongi cheeks, watching foam come from his mouth his heart skips a beat. "No—no, no, no, no, Yoongi!!" Hoseok shouts grabbing the pill bottle next to Yoongi hand seeing it was empty. "Yoongi please why—why are you leaving me" Hoseok cries laying his head against Yoongi chest hearing his heartbeat getting slower.

Lifting Yoongi up rocking him as he sobs "Yoongi!!" Hoseok cries even harder shaking lay grabbing his phone. Eyes widen as he dials 911, he can't even form words just blurting out that he's dying and to hurry. His phone slipping out his hand he holds Yoongi tight crying in his neck, "please don't leave me Yoongi I'm so sorry—so sorry—you can't leave yet remember the date I promised—and the many more picnics—and the boat ride and the art date—remember I said I was gonna ask you to be mine Yoongi I never got to see your reply, never got to kiss you, hold your hand properly, I didn't get kiss your forehead when you wake up or watch a movie everytime I got home, I didn't get to share with you my deepest secrets or even hear yours, please Yoongi don't leave me!!"