046

2:35pm

"Yoongi" I called is name repeatedly but he wouldn't turn around or anything. Carefully I grab his hands and finally he looks at me with those redden, swollen eyes. Looking down at his risen up sleeves I see his cuts and scratches.

He was bleeding but still scratch through those blood oozing wounds. "Come on its time to go home" I whisper to him smiling as he blinks still letting those fallen tears fall.

"I gotta feed you, and clean you up—and watch a movie and cuddle" I say managing to let a tear slip down my face. Finally knocks back inside his body he gulps and tries to fight against me. He's embarrassed that I'm seeing him like this "stop Yoongi it's okay I'm not judging you or anything I promise" I whisper pulling him close.

Slowly he wraps his arms around me crying "hurts a lot seokie" he croaks and I just nod.

9:12pm

"My throat hurts" he whispers glancing at me "I'll make you some tea" I say smiling as I rub the back of his hand. He nods and watches as I leave into the kitchen. "Tomorrow is Saturday" he say leaning over from the couch, glancing at him turning on the hot water.

"I know but if you don't feel good I'll cancel the date" I say coming back over to him and he crawls back into my hold as his water boil for his tea. "No—I wanna go on a date with you" looking at him I smile and kiss his forehead as he snuggles more into me.

"Earlier—the panic attack umm I never had one like that in years—I don't like my therapy office it makes me feel so closed in" Yoongi confesses to me sitting up. "I'm sorry, are you extremely uncomfortable with it" I ask watching as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Not extremely that's kind of exaggerating it but it feels weird—I can handle it" he tells me leaning more into me. "Okay good" I say looking between his almond eyes and his cherry lips. Leaning more into him both of our eyes advert to our lips but the kettle goes off having me to push myself off the couch.

Coming back into the living room with his fresh cup of tea "thank you" he whispers carefully taking it out my hands. Humming I sit next to him wrapping my arms around him "do you call this a friend cuddle" he ask glancing at me and then sipping at his tea.

"It's called boyfriends cuddling—couple cuddling" I say nudging my nose in his warm neck scenting him. His natural scent smells amazing like something I can describe. "We're not together" he say clearly trying to hide his blush "yet" I finish and he looks at me.

"What if I say no tomorrow" he say playfully rolling his eyes "you won't" I reply squeezing him a little tighter.

10:56pm

Yoongi was sound asleep; I added chamomile in the tea which doesn't affect me that much, I know Yoongi needs some sleep. Tracing my finger along his soft cheeks, his lips are parted a little to no noise come from his lips.

Rubbing his eyebrows done gently placing a soft kiss on his forehead, "your so pretty I wish you would know that—how pretty you look in my eyes" I whisper still rubbing at his eyebrow.

Kissing his nose he licks his lips scrunching his nose slightly which makes me laugh. Never noticed how long his eyelashes are until now, I didn't want to touch them because that would probably irritate him in his sleep.

I'm gonna get scolded out by him if he knows I'm just kissing all over his face while he's sleeping. But I know he loves it all secretly he just hates admitting it since he hates blushing.

Grabbing his wrist I look at his bandage arm "beautiful the way you are; marks or not I want you Yoongi and only you" kissing his forehead once more but this time letting my lips linger before wrapping my arms wrap around him.

"Don't kiss me in my sleep ever again" he croaks making me smile "sorry babe" I whisper back hearing the pick up of his heartbeat.

"You know I just said something sentimental and all I get is don't kiss you in your sleep—I can't resist you Min Yoongi" I say lifting my head up looking up at him to see him still sleeping.

Laughing I just close my eyes resting my head on his chest falling asleep with him. Yoongi opens his eyes smiling internally kicking and screaming but for now he just tighten his arms around Hoseok falling back to sleep.