010

12:35pm

"Can I know your story?" Is what Hoseok ask after what felt like centuries of pure silence. No you can't know my story because your just gonna think I'm like the rest of your 911 calls.

"No" I didn't mean to say it in that tone but I did. "Well you can know mine" he say so cheerful it's the voice he used that night. "I grew up in a really good home, my parents and sister supporting me since day one" so lucky Hoseok don't gotta shove it in my face.

"My younger days were very memorable sometimes I wish I could go back, I mean I went through so many careers I wanted to be a singer and then a dancer-" I laugh at the singer part, there's no way he can sing. "You sing?" He nods as if what I said is something he never heard before.

"I mean not to brag but I think my voice is pretty angelic" he dust his shoulders and that makes me chuckle so hard that my shoulders shake. I giggled. Me. Yoongi Min. Giggled.

"I wanted to be a vet but every clinic killed all the unwanted animals I couldn't handle that, my father wanted me to make money fast so he made me go to school to be an English teacher like him but after the second year I quit and became a 911 operator after an incident" what incident?

"What incident?" I ask quietly afraid he's gonna say no, he won't go that personal with me. "My friend had this pretty bad wreck we almost died that night, I called 911 and the operator was so encouraging to me she guided me through everything I saved his life because of her that's when I knew I should be an 911 operator for people to call me, they depend on me to send them help immediately if I fuck up that's it there dead and I'm devastated that's why I saved you."

"You didn't save me" I didn't mean to blurt that out but I did. "Yeah sorry I didn't save you, you saved yourself Yoongi you called me just know that's step one to getting better" he replies so kindly. Why is this man so kind?

"Getting better?" I question not even thinking about getting better for myself. "Yeah your gonna get better right?" He questions, for some reason he was much closer to me and for some other reason I didn't mind it.

"That's a lot I can't just get better I been like this for ever" I say looking away. He pushes his head in my face "you gotta get better Yoongi I said this is temporary and I meant that" I roll my eyes chuckling. "You are very overwhelming" I reply feeling like I was gonna go into combustion if he kept up this act.

"Yoongi I want to see you get better, this life isn't made for you I swear I meant what I said you gotta live for me so I can hear your music" he's crazy and for some reason I like it. He makes me laugh something I haven't done in years and years, jesus he's making me feel so many things.

"Why do you care so much I'm just some 911 call that was desperate" I reply quietly noticing how much closer he has traveled towards me. "Remember I told you about my friend who almost died in our car accident, let's just say he wasn't your average kid and for some reason you remind me of him" great I'm just some memory of some weird kid.

"Yeah like your reason any better I'm just one of your memories with a weird kid" I instantly regret opening my mouth. He laughs "oh Yoongi you are more then that to me, I have no idea what kind of person you are but for some reason you have me pulled" he replies brushing his hand over mine.