Dorms

"Oh, so that's how it is". A woman's voice says from the other side of the room.

Quickly breaking away from each other, we look towards the door. Mitsuki was standing there, leaning on the side of the door, arms crossed. "I was wondering why it took you so long to come down". She narrows her eyes at us. Katsuki gets up and I follow suit. "Shit". I whisper lightly, but it was loud enough for her to hear me. "Shit indeed, follow me". She says and turns around, exiting the door.

Katsuki look at me and exits the room. "Dammit". Exhaling, I follow after him and down the stairs into the living room. There, sitting on the couch, were Mitsuki and Masaru. She gestured onto the couch directly in front of them and Katsuki and I slowly sat down next to each other. "Now... why don't you two explain to us the nature of your relationship". She says and crosses her legs.

"We, uh, I". I start stuttering and Katsuki grips my hand in his. "We're dating". He declares, glaring at his mom. "You have a problem with that?" He growls out at her. "Katsuki!" I warn him and look at his parents. "I'm really sor-". His mom claps her hands and grins at us. "Oh, that's great!" Katsuki and I both freeze. "What?!" We both shout out. "Masaru, dear, where did I put the photo album?" She completely ignores us and turns to her husband.

"Photo album?! No!" Katsuki yells and starts getting up. "Katsuki, sit down". He scoffs and falls back down onto the couch. His mother disappeared into another room, before reappearing with a book in her hands. She walks over to me and sits between Katsuki and I. Looking closely at her hands, I see it was, indeed, a photo album. "Don't show it to him!" Katsuki tries to grab the album, but I take it before he could. Opening the first page, I see a baby Katsuki. "Oh my God". Wait... is that? "Is this an All Might pajama?"

Looking at Katsuki, I see him turning red. "How were you so cute? What happened?" I tease him. He whips his head and looks at me, eyes narrowed. "I turned hot, that's what fucking happened". He declares, proudly. "I'd rather say you turned beautiful". Saying that, I look at his parents. "No wonder, you have such beautiful parents". Katsuki starts spluttering and saying something about how I should stop flirting with his parents. His parents pay him no mind and laugh. The rest of the stay there, we looked through the photo album and commented on Katsuki, him occasionally threatening us.

_

The time passed quickly after we ate lunch, we exchanged all kinds of stories. The doorbell rang and Mitsuki sat up to get the door. In walked Aizawa and All Might. The two of them sat down and started talking about the dorms. Mitsuki immediately agreed. "Oh, sure! I'm counting on you!" She slapped the back of Katsuki's head. "Don't hit me, old hag! I'll kill you!" He yells at her and she slaps his head again. "Shut up! It's your fault to begin with for being so weak! You got caught, and now you're causing everyone trouble!" She shouts at him. "You two, please stop it". Masaru weakly tries to stop them. But Katsuki yells at him.

Katsuki and his mom continue fighting. I exchange looks with Aizawa from across the table. "Is it really alright?" All Might asks again. "Actually, we would be grateful". She says and then continues. "Katsuki is reckless and really good at everything and he was blessed with a good Quirk, too so he had other people fawning over him all the time and ended up like this". She explained. I took a glance at Katsuki, he was silently glaring at her. "He kept getting praised for shallow stuff, that's why I was happy when I heard what you said at the press conference, it made me think this school was watching him carefully".

"I trust you guys and I leave him to you, right?". She grabbed Katsuki's head, making him bow it down and turned to her husband. "Yeah". The two of the also bowed their head. "He's a hopeless guy, but please train him hard and make him a good hero". She finished.

After they settled the matter, Aizawa and All Might stood up and started leaving. "Arashi, let's go". Aizawa called out and left the house. I stood up and grabbed my stuff. "Thank you for your hospitality". I turn to Mitsuki and Masaru and bow. "Don't be silly, you're part of our family right now, visit us soon again". Her words brought a smile to my face. "Will do". At that moment, Katsuki grabbed my hand. "I'll see you out". Nodding at him, we exit the house hand-in-hand.