Chapter Seven

After I had showered and changed, I went downstairs to get some food. Emily had made some cookies and I couldn't wait to try them, they smelled amazing when they were baking.

'Em? Where are the cookies?' I shouted from the kitchen when I couldn't find them anywhere.

'In here with us' she shouted back.

I rushed to the living room where she was sat with Sam and the plate of cookies. I grabbed one and moaned as I tasted how delicious it was, then fell back onto the sofa.

'Katie, we need to talk' Sam announced.

'Okay'

I went to grab a second cookie.

'You need to be careful around Paul' he warned me.

'You're still on this Sam? Trust me, I'll be fine hanging out with Paul' I replied.

'You don't know what he's like!'

'You mean I don't know that he's a werewolf? That you and Jared are werewolves too?'

He looked shocked but Emily burst out laughing.

'She figured it out Sam, tell her the truth'

'Fine!' he turned to me 'You remember all the stories?'

'Yeah, you used to tell me them before bed'

'Well they're true. Which is why I've been worried these last couple of days while you've been home' he explained, 'Jared is okay but Paul has a temper and I don't want you to get hurt if he accidentally phases around you'

'I get that Sam but it could happen to any of us, not just me'

I noticed him look at Emily sadly and I then realised that must've been how she got her scars.

'I know you stayed at his last night Katie'

'What? How? He promised not to tell you! In fact it was his idea not to tell you!'

'He has to obey me, I'm the pack Alpha. He told me everything'

'Everything as in everything everything?' I asked, scared.

'You mean like him kissing you? Yeah, he told me' Sam confessed.

'I'm gonna kill him' I announced angrily.

Sam and Emily just laughed at me.

'You're really similar to Paul' Emily told me 'It's super cute'

'No it's not!' Sam protested.