Chapter Thirty Three

The next few weeks passed in a blur. Work on mine and Pauls house was coming along nicely, we were hoping that it would be ready before Sam and Emilys wedding. I was working hard to try and graduate before Christmas and I was still tutoring Seth, Colin and Brady whenever I could. Willow had also settled happily in to pack life as Embrys girlfriend and Quil had reluctantly accepted the relationship between his sister and his best friend.

Sam and Emilys wedding was fully organised and they were so excited - I couldn't wait! But before we could celebrate, the pack had Bellas wedding to worry about. I was worried the pack might end up fighting the Cullens and getting hurt and Jacob was still MIA in his wolf form.

'You need to stop worrying about us Kitty' Paul said as he sat next to me on the bed.

'I'm always going to worry Paul. Nothing can stop that'

'Well you might not have to worry about Jake much longer, I think he might be ready to come home soon' he told me.

'Good, the pack needs to be together. It feels weird when we're not' I said determined my family would be together again soon.

'I never would have pegged you as a big family type of girl when we first met Kitty' he teased.

'Because you didn't know me' I rolled my eyes at him, 'I can't wait until our house is ready, and we're married, and we have our own kids'

'I can't wait for that either' he confessed, kissing me.

It was the day of Bellas wedding and the pack was on edge as Seth attended the ceremony and the reception. Half of the pack was patrolling  the woods near the Cullens house and the others were impatiently pacing the house, waiting for Sams signal.

When a wolf began to howl, all the boys ran to the woods to phase and join the pack.

'Are you not going with them Leah?' Willow asked curiously. 

'No, Sam said I could stay with you girls and sort out final wedding details and protect you all if needed' Leah explained.

'While we're discussing the wedding can we move outside to wait for the boys?' Kim suggested, 'It's such a nice night out'

We moved to the decking to wait for the pack and Emily ran through the wedding plans again, obsessing over every last detail.

'Do we have any plans for the bachelorette party?' Leah asked.

'One of my friends from boarding school owns a night club and his brother owns a hotel in New York so we could go there for the weekend'

'Really?' Willow said in disbelief.

'Are you sure that's wise Katie?' Emily asked.

'It will be fine, I used to go to the club all the time. The staff all know and look out for me and the security guards do as well. I'm sure they'll do the same with you guys as well' I reassured her.

We were talking softly about our lives and the future when the pack returned from the Cullens. All of them were here, including Sam in his cute suit and tie, and Jacob. Jacob was back!

I glanced at Paul who nodded slightly, then I launched myself at Jacob who caught me and hugged me tightly.

'I missed you Katie' he whispered.

'I missed you too Jake' I replied, 'But I swear, you pull a disappearing trick like this again and I will skin you alive in wolf form and use your fur as a rug in my house' I threatened.

Jacob winced as we pulled back from the hug.

'Congrats on the house by the way' he said.

'Thanks'

'It's going to be so good, we get our own rooms to stay in' Quil said happily, joining us.

'Um no, you're not staying with us' Paul corrected.

'They can sometimes Paul, I'll need the company if you're on patrol or something' I replied.

'Fine' he reluctantly agreed, pulling me to him.

'Ooooo, can we decorate our rooms however we want?' Embry asked excitedly.

'No. The three of you are sharing a room and I don't want to deal with you arguing so Paul and I will decorate every room how we want to' I told him with a small frown.

'Ooooo, do we get bunk beds?' Quil joined in.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes, following Paul in to the house so we could sleep.