Magazine photoshoot

Today David and I have a schedule photo shoot with Harper bazaar.

So many magazines have been contacting me and we finally decided to just do one big photo shoot and article.

We're doing it in my backyard later today.

Dave is supposed to arrive soon
Along with the camera crew.

*bell rings
David: hi sweetie he says as he kisses me on the lips.

Jen: hi honey are you ready for today?

David: yeah I am you know I think it'll be good because we're being open and honest a hundred percent and we're going to let people know that we're actually serious.

Jen: yeah you're right we are going to be ourselves and are going to be honest and have fun with it.

David: exactly were not hiding anything.

*bell rings again*
The camera crew and writers come in

Hi Jen and David we're from harpers bazaar ready to do your story in the magazine.

Jen: yeah of course I remember you guys.

Crew: yeah nice to see you again Jen and nice to meet you David.

David: yeah you too

Crew: ok so you guys can dress in any of the pieces we have in the wardrobe department and literally act natural which we know is hard to do with cameras and everything but yeah just have fun.

David: sounds good
He takes Jens hand and they go and get dressed.

-10 minuets later-
Photographer: ok Jen and David great choices you guys look great so we're going to get a couple of pictures her on the grass facing the mountains so if you guys just want to start posing.

Jen and David do the first pose which consisted of him leaning over her shoulder and kissing her cheek as they smile wide looking at the mountains.

Camera crew: ok great guys now do your own poses be as natural as possible.

Jen and David think of another pose
They start walking towards the palm trees holding hands looking at each other smiling.

Photographers: fantastic guys great shot.
Now let's get on of you guys on the pool chairs laying out and just hanging out.

The photographers then take a couple of more pictures of Jen and David doing normal things like making lemonade sitting on the grass talking and hugging each other.

Perfect guys ok now we have a little segment in the magazine that also of course is a q and a
And we will also be recording you guys so there will be a video. That will come out on our twitter.

Sound good?

Jen and David: yeah why not?

Crew: alright let's get seated
So the first question is
What do you say to the haters saying this relationship won't last and is just a fling?

David: honestly we don't listen to them you know we know what we have and how great it is we're taking it one day at a time and are having a great time just getting to know each other better than ever.

Jen: yeah absolutely you know you're never going to please everyone so don't bother worrying about it they don't know how we feel so or anything so yes absolutely we know we're happy and that's all that matters.

Ok question number two
Is it weird being in a relationship after not even seeing each other for a couple of years.

Jen: I mean anytime you start a new relationship there's that sort of weirdness and awkwardness factor but to be honest it's been a pretty great transition from being friends for so long to now being in a relationship it feels very natural and like it meant to be in a way you know.