20 - Twin

Song: Zayn Malik ft Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
~you'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn~

***

Last night, it was a promise to me from Austin to make everything clear.

Waking up, I pick my phone up discovering missed calls from Gina. Why does it seems like she only calls at nights? After last night, I needed a night long sleep with no disturbance, so I placed my phone on 'do not disturb' before bed.

I dial her back..

"Hey." She answers..

"Hey babe, sorry I missed your calls.. had a long night."

"You bet."

"Hey, how was Saturday night? I almost forgot you went on a date!" I beam, switching the subject quickly.

"It was good. No big deal." She says dryly, before chuckling. "There's nothing to tell babe. If you're assuming what I think you are, we're just friends. We hung out, he's a gentleman, good listener, the energy is right but we're taking it slow and see how it goes, blah blah." My best friend explains..

"Well, I'm happy for you. Y'all look cute together and he seems like a nice guy." I add with a giggle.

"Hey, how are things with you and Austin? Did he break the silence yet?"

"I guess I'm about to find out soon?"

"Okay girl, well if you have time, Jay and I are going bowling later, wanna come?"

"I'll try. By the way, the water ad we did is gonna be on tv today for the first time." I tell her.

"Great! What channel?"

"E!"

"Awesome! So excited!" She beams.

"Yeah, catch you later bitch!"

On that note, Austin comes out the shower, his body half wet and the towel wrapped dangerously low around his hips, exposing his v-line as he uses another to dry his hair. I guess it's an amazing thing to know that I still lust over him.

"Good, you're up." His beautiful voice interrupts my ogling.

"Uhh, yeah." I shuffle my hair backwards, sitting up in the bed.

"Well, go freshen up. We have a long day." He smiles. I nod in response.

While walking pass him to go to the bathroom, he grabs my waist pulling me into him and placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I wrap my arms around his hips and kiss him on the cheek. "I love you." I breathe.

"And I love you." His smile illuminates right through me.

I cannot get enough of mornings like this. I take a shower and wash my hair. As soon as I'm done and dressed, I head downstairs to grab breakfast. Austin is dressed casually. Wearing a fly emirates shirt, Adidas track pants and Gucci slides.

"Aren't you stopping by Image some time today?" I ask.

"It's my company, I miss any days I want as long I don't have anything important scheduled. Plus Eva has everything under control." He assures me, the mention of Eva causes my eye to roll without my consent.

My hair is down. Wearing blue Fashion Nova jeans, a white long sleeved Louis V body suit, Gucci belt and Fashion Nova sandal heels.

I eat a small amount of food.

"Ready?" Austin asks.

"Yeah, I guess?" I reply hesitantly.

"Don't worry, where we're going will definitely change that mood." He says smiling at me before I drop my gaze.