52- In Love With A Stripper

Song: T-Pain - I'm In Love With A Stripper
~she trippin', she playin', she playin'.. I'm not going nowhere girl, I'm stayin'~

1k reads.. July 26, 2019.

***

I made a promise to everyone that I won't cry tomorrow. Some of them even made bets among themselves that I would and that's how little they believe but that's beside the point. Anyway, I'm going to tough it out. I'm going to use the upcoming resources as a method to get out all of my emotions from tonight. All the nervousness, the anxiety, the tears of joy, the excitement, they all must edit my system and they only have a few hours to do so or I'll intentionally self destruct and there'll basically be no wedding if the bride went into overdrive.

After 4 months of planning, stressing, motherhood, getting back my body right, etc, the big day is tomorrow!

And what better way to temporarily cease all these emotions than a bachelorette celebration?

The men are separated from the women. Austin's best man is Anthony, and the grooms men are 4 of his long time friends, 2 of them flew in from different states. Travis (his manager), Alrick, Wayne and his director, Andrew.

My maid of honor is none other than my best friend, Georgina. The bridesmaids are my sister Jasmine, Chloe, Leah and Alecia.

Both Austin and I flew in our parents and some of our other families and friends. The press will be there taking pictures outside. It's over 200 invitations sent out as we are expecting all kinds of business allies and media, fashion, music, journalism industry personnels.

The girls and I begin to get ready. Tonight is going to be crazy and we are about to look insane. We have the entire house to ourselves, Austin is at Anthony's penthouse along with the other boys. The girls have no clue what the boys are doing and they have no idea what we're up to either.

I put on a super tight Givenchy latex, fire red, spaghetti straps dress. The breast area is shaped as a bra, leaving it with a whole lot of cleavage and my full boobs are basically doing the royal wave to anyone smart enough to look. Along with leather Balmain thigh high boots, also in red with red Chanel purse. Tonight I want to be super hot, so that's exactly the theme.

My last night as a single, hot, former escort.

The ladies are looking their sexiest and baddest as well as all our faces beat to the Gods by Alecia.

We are all so excited. We leave out the house and take a limo to one of the wildest strip clubs in L.A. As we stride in, everyone steals glances at us, especially me. We make our way through the crowd to the bar and order some of the strongest drinks they offer.

While prepping the intoxicated demons that live inside us, we dance with each other, screaming on top of our lungs in enjoyment.

"I'll be right back!" Gina shouts in my ear over the loud music.

"Okay!"

I continue to dance with the girls before a guy approaches me shortly after. He's dark and looking so fine but I'm already influenced and way too focused on my coconut ciroc to even take in his features in detail.

"Wanna dance?" He asks with a hopeful grin, moving his body to the beat.

"Sure!" I say leaving Leah, Chloe, Alicia and Jasmine. Wait, Alicia is missing too, so it's only the love birds, Chloe and Leah, dancing, kissing and grinding all over each other as if the heterosexual world no longer exists while Jasmine dances with some guy.

Gina comes back and cuts in, dragging me away from the handsome guy that I was dancing with.

"Hey Chloe! I have a date for you!" I shout.

"What?!" She asks.

"I dare you to kiss a random boy." I shout. "Well, that is if it's okay with you, Leah!" I turn to her girlfriend.

"Hey, tonight is not about me!" She raises her hands.

"Okay!" Chloe remarks with a daring smirk.

As she scans the crowd for a target, the dj stops the music. "I hear there's a bride in the house tonight!"

"She's right here!!!" Gina shouts and everyone's attention turns to me. I look around in shock. Gina told the dj!?

"Gina! What did you do?" I shout through my gritted teeth.

"Girl, you're getting married tomorrow, live a little!" She shouts as she drags me through the crowd to the main stage and the girls follow.

I am terrified but a part of me is loving the insanity that applies to it. It's only one night. One temporary night that'll never reoccur, what could possibly go wrong? As the alcohol kicks in, I feel more and more alive, wilder and free!

I manage to get on the stage and they put me to sit down as some half naked guys dances all over me. Is this for real? He's wearing nothing but something looking like a thong. What the f.. I wear thongs! I scream and shout in between hysterical laughs as he conduct his disturbing performance.

He leaves the stage and just as I thought it's over, the strippers comes out and all grasping the opportunity to take advantage of me. Grinding on me, rubbing, feeling and taking turns to give me lap dances. I have never done any epic shit like this in my life.

Not even escorting.

It is so crazy and unusual for me but I'm enjoying every moment of it! They put the girls to lay on their backs and places little shots on their flat stomachs, cheering me on to drink them all.

"Yas! Yas! Yas!" They chant. Gina and the girls cheering along with the rest of the entire club. I start downing the shots, throwing them down my throat as if it's water. Stepping over each girl to the next, taking shot after shot.

As I get to the last girl, I take the last shot and she gets up cheering me with everyone else with an applause as if I was just elected mayor of the strip clubs across America. The entire night has become all about me! As the last girl turn to walk away, I notice her long red hair and her curvaceous, sexy body. I grab her hand, turning her to face me. I instantly regret my action, embarrassed... but only for a second! I don't know what's gotten over me but something about her called out to my inner sensation.

"Dance with me." I say without having to shout because she's staring at my lips enough to read what I said.

"Okay!" She bites her lips with a grin. She dances on me, lowering her body and coming up, twerking on me as I touch all over her. I grab her closer, hitting her body against mine as she looks into my half opened, seductive eyes and smirks. Something about her natural features that calls out to me.

"Kiss me." I slur, she looks at me mischievously with a smirk forming on her face.

She places her lips on mine and I nibble on her lower lip with my teeth a little. I place my arms around her and tighten my grip as we still grind on each other at the song..

"I'm in love with a stripper".

Our tongues and lips interlock, savoring in a nasty, passionate kiss... almost the sexiest, most unusual kiss I've ever had.

"So what's your name, gorgeous?" I ask between kisses.

"Dream." She licks my face. Oh my..

My girls are on the stage too, dancing and the whole club cheers and chants my name as they witness me making out with a stripper on stage. Gina pops a champagne and sprays it all over us.

This is officially almost the craziest, wildest, sexiest, nights OF MY LIFE!!!

***

Uhm.. Yas? do we still have a wedding tomorrow?
Remember to vote!!!!
Xoxo!