19 - Good Luck

After his trip to South Korea, AJ's schedule has always been filled-up like Celestine. Projects keep on coming on their plate.

"Are you ready to know the result of the Cavite Subdivision bidding tomorrow?" AJ asked.

"Yes, ready na ako na matalo mo." Celestine replied.

"Don't be like that. Nabasa ko yung proposal nyo and di ba sabi ko naman sa iyo na maganda yung pagkakagawa mo." AJ said.

"Hindi naman ako ang 100% na gumawa nun eh. It was Nica who made that proposal." Celestine replied and she felt AJ wraps his hand around her waist

"The idea still comes from you." AJ replied and he started to plant kisses on her. "You really smell good, Babe. I missed you so much. Five days lang ang usapan natin but you came back here after a week." AJ sweetly uttered.

"I'm sorry, naglambing si Mommy to extend my stay with them. I am excited to bond with the twins, too. First time kong nanood ng championship game ni Edmond and that was really exciting. Ethan is doing fine with his jumps, but Mom was more excited. Mukhang na-miss ni Mommy ang motocross." Celestine replied.

"Si Mommy mo lang ba ang naka-miss sa motocross?" AJ asked.

"Fine, I miss motocross riding, too. But, sabi nga ni Dad, work should be prioritized." Celestine replied.

"Don't worry, maybe after these projects we could have quick jumps on a weekend." AJ said. "But the most important is, you enjoy your stay with your family." He added.

"You are right. I missed them so much. But I missed you, too. I missed the hugs and kisses." Celestine uttered and turned around to have a better hug from AJ, before he planted a kiss on her. "By the way, what are you doing on my bed? I thought you are leaving. Ano 'to nagbago na naman ang isip mo?" Celestine sweetly asked after that passionate kiss.

"I want a sleepover. I want to see you first thing in the morning." AJ quickly replied.

"Sleepover is fine, as long as you just let both of us sleep. I failed to visit my ob-gyne so I miss my shot. Therefore it is not safe." Celestine uttered.

"I promise to behave. I just want to see you first thing in the morning tomorrow, for good luck on the bidding." AJ uttered.

"Hey, we are competing for that bidding tomorrow. Get out of my bed right now and go back to your unit. Dun ka matulog." Celestine said.

AJ smiles and said, "That's rude."

"Yun talaga ang gusto mo eh, yung matalo ako." Celestine lamented.

"Hey, I did not say that. That good luck is for me, because I can already smell your victory." AJ said.

"You are only saying that to make me feel better. The only reason why I won the mall project was because it was you who designed it." Celestine said.

"Therefore, you can sleep well tonight because your victory is on the bag already." AJ said.

"Stop saying that, baka umasa ako." Celestine said.

"Eh di umasa ka, alam ko naman na mananalo ka talaga bukas eh." AJ said.

"What made you say that?" Celestine asked.

"Hindi ko kasi ginalingan." AJ kidded and laughs out loud.

"I knew it. Ang yabang mo talaga." Celestine uttered.

"That was just a joke." AJ takes back what he said. "Please don't be too hard on yourself. Magaling ka Celestine Faulkerson, all you need is to believe in yourself. Have fun at what you are doing. Masyado kang engrossed to please your Dad. Loosen up a little, Babe, para hindi ka napapa-praning." AJ said.