30 - Past

Celestine immediately left the party a few minutes after her encounter with Jericho as she does not want another encounter with the latter. She knows AJ did not like how her conversation with Jericho was and she feels the same way.

From the time she sees him again, until she reaches her condo unit, she finds in herself even a bit of feeling of concern for Jericho, but she could not find any. She now believes how immature she was when she was with him. Her constant breaking of house rules started when she and Jericho were together.

Jericho was her world then. She learned how to miss classes, lie to her Dad and Mom about her whereabouts and worst, she attempted to runaway with him. If her Dad did not find out their plan, she does not know what life she could have been living now.

She recalls how mad she was with her Dad when the latter grounded her for a month. RJ even hired bodyguards to make sure that she will not escape. She was so in-love with Jericho and even blinded and deaf about another girl, Jericho was dating. She remembers how AJ warns her about Jericho's infidelity but she did not listen to her friend and still choose to believe Jericho's lies.

"So kanino ka ba maniniwala, sa akin o sa mga taong gumagawa lang ng tsismis para sirain tayong dalawa?" She recalls Jericho asked him when she confronted him about the girl being linked to her boyfriend.

"How can you say na tsismis yung nakita ko? Nakaakbay ka sa kanya while her arms around your waist." Celestine said.

"What's wrong with that? Friends do that. Walang malisya ang akbay na yun. Wag madumi ang isip mo." Jericho irritably uttered.

"Please don't get mad. Nagtatanong lang naman ako." Celestine said.

"If you trust me, you would not even dare to put malice on that gesture. Wala akong ginagawang masama." Jericho uttered.

"Sorry na, hindi na ako magtatanong para hindi na natin pag-awayan." Celestine said to at least stop Jericho's disappointment on her.

"Stop believing on those nasty humors para hindi ka naglalagay ng malisya sa mga nakikita mo. Kara is just my friend." Jericho declared and that was what she decided to believe in.

She does not know when her Dad's disgust to Jericho started. It was only one day that her Dad forbids her to see Jericho.

"Malamang sinisiraan ako sa Daddy mo kaya bigla ka na lang hinigpitan." Jericho said when she told him about her Dad's instruction not to see him again.

"Bakit naman may gagawa ng ganon sa iyo?" Celestine asked.

"Perhaps he does not like to see us happy. Kaya sumisipsip sa Daddy mo." Jericho said.

"He does not like to see us happy? Are you saying na kilala mo nagsusumbong sa Daddy ko?" Celestine asked.

"Pwede ba Celestine, makiramdam ka nga. You are so naïve." Jericho said.

"Hindi ko maintindihan, ano ba ang sinasabi mo? Or the better question is, who are you talking about?" Celestine asked.

"I am talking about your friend Andrew Garcia, Jr. Feeling ko may gusto yun sa iyo eh. Have you seen his gaze on you? Para kang hinuhubaran eh." Jericho said.

"That's impossible, hindi yung gagawin ni AJ. He knows where he stands and never pa nyang nakausap ang Daddy or even ang Mommy ko." Celestine argued.

"I don't trust him. Therefore don't talk to him anymore." Jericho declared.

"But he is my friend." Celestine said.