47 - Correcting a Mistake

On his way home, RJ deeply fonder on his recent talk with Andrew Garcia. He commend the gentleman for prioritizing the happiness of his son even it would mean letting go of the business his family has build and maintains it prestige for years.

And he has to admit that AJ's resignation as EGCC's President surprised him. He did not expect him to give up his position for Celestine. For him it is admirable but not enough to trust his precious daughter to him. He saw how devastated Celestine was when she found out Jericho's infidelity to the point that she almost loss her life. And he does not want that to happen again.

He got even more surprise to see their guard talking to someone at the gate when he arrived home. He gets of the car and talked to AJ. "It's late, what are you doing here, AJ?" He asked.

"I am waiting for you, Sir. I went to your office but you already left so I decided to try my luck to talk to you here." AJ replied.

"Why do you want to talk to me? What can I do for you?" RJ asked.

"Sir, I would like ask your permission." AJ replied.

"Permission for what?" RJ asked.

"Permission to court your daughter Celestine. We already broke-up gaya ng gusto nyo. And I hope you will not stop me from courting her again." AJ said.

"Court her again? I don't remember seeing you court my daughter in the past." RJ said.

"And again, I apologize for being discourteous. I hope you will give me a chance to correct my mistakes and start all over again." AJ said.

"I will only accept the apology if I see the signed divorce papers. Isn't it that's how it should be? You would not want to court a married woman, right? And I don't want a married man to pursue my daughter." RJ said. "Go home now AJ. It's late." He further said.

AJ got no choice but to leave disappointed at the outcome of his talk with RJ. But he is not giving up until he get another chance to be with Celestine again.

He quickly pack his things as soon as he reaches home. Gara and Andrew got surprised seeing AJ ready to go somewhere they do not know.

"It's late, where are you going?" Gara asked.

"Mag chance passenger ako,Mommy. I am going to Korea." AJ said.

"Anong gagawin mo sa Korea?" Andrew asked.

"I will file a divorce. Celestine and I need to get a divorce and I should have the papers to be signed immediately." AJ replied.

"Kailangan pa ba talaga yun, AJ?" Gara asked.

"Mommy, I want Celestine back. And if having her back would need us to get a divorce, I will gladly do it. I want to start all-over again and this time I would like to do it the right way." AJ replied.

"But your have work here. There people in EGCC who depend on your leadership. Hindi ka pwedeng basta-basta na lang umalis at iwan ang responsibilidad mo sa kompanya." Gara said.

"Mommy, you were there when I submitted my resignation to the Chairman." AJ said.

"And I have not accepted it yet. If you want to win Celestine back you have to prove to her and her family that you can take care and secure your future with her. How are you going to do that if you are jobless." Andrew said.

"But that job is the reason why Celestine and I are apart now. Her Dad sees me as an enemy." AJ said.

"Then prove him wrong. Resigning as EGCC President is not the solution to your desire to win Celestine back. But I would admit that having a divorce is a good idea." Andrew said.

"Pero Love, they don't have to get a divorce if they only want to prove to RJ his incorrect notion." Gara said.

"If AJ would like to correct his mistake, he should start with getting a divorce. Sa umpisa palang hindi na tamang nagpakasal sila sa Korea. They may be at their marrying age but we are talking about AJ paying respect to Celestine's family by asking her hand for marriage." Andrew said.

"I now get the point, Dad. Actually it is Celestine's Dad who asked for the divorce and I thought of giving him all he want para lang payagan na nya akong makalapit ulit kay Celestine without even pondering why he demanded for it." AJ said.

"If you want to make it clean, do the right thing. I am also a father and if that happens to Grace Ann, I will also demand for a divorce." Andrew said.

"And it pretty obvious that you are beginning to be unfocused. Your desire to win Celestine back by giving on her father's whims distracts you. Hindi mo man lang naisip na tawagan mo muna si Hailey to get you a flight going to Korea instead of trying your luck and be a chance passenger." Gara said.

"I forgot that Hailey can help me." AJ said.

"But I suggest not to rush things, AJ. I am certain that Celestine will stay still and waits for you to fight for your love to each other." Andrew said.

"Baka mainip syang maghintay, Dad." AJ said.

"Don't you trust her love for you? A few hours delayed on going to Korea to get that divorce will not hurt." Andrew said.

"But she is mad at me because I broke-up with her. I'm afraid that she might have a change of heart. I need to act fast, Dad." AJ said.

"Acting fast does not mean being distracted." Andrew said.

"Tawagan mo na kasi ang kinakapatid mo so she could arrange you for the next flight going to Korea." Gara said.

"Yes, Mommy. Excuse me po muna, tawagan ko muna si Hailey." Aj said then leaves.

"Why did you not tell him about your meeting with RJ?" Gara asked.

"I want to know kung anong diskarte ni AJ sa mga ganitong sitwasyon. Let's see what he will do to win Celestine back." Andrew said.

"I admit, natatakot rin ako sa kinatatakutan ni AJ. What if Celestine have a change of heart because she was hurt when he broke-up with him." Gara said.

"You broke up with me, too. I got hurt and runaway but the universe intervene and look where we are now." Andrew said.

"What are you trying to say? Our story is different from Celestine and AJ." Gara said.

"My point is, breaking up does not warrant that two people who are truly in-love with each other will easily have a change of heart despite the hurt." Andrew said. "I was deeply hurt when we broke up but I never unlove you." He further said.

"That is so sweet." Gara replied and wraps her arms around Andrew. "I love you, Andrew Garcia." She uttered.

"Andrew Garcia, loves you more Graciana Molinao-Garcia." Andrew replied when AJ suddenly came rushing.

"Dad, Mom, Hailey were able to book our flight." AJ excitedly said.

"Your Flight? Is Hailey going with you?" Gara asked.

"Yes, Mommy. She told me that she can help me. She has a Korean friend who works for the application of divorce in Korea." AJ said.

"That's great news. When are you leaving?" Gara asked.

"Our flight is in six hours. Sa airport ko na lang sya hihintayin." AJ said.

"Good luck, Son." Andrew uttered.

"Thank you, Dad. I could have been cluttered without your guidance. Kayo pong dalawa ni Mommy." AJ said.

"Your Mom and I will always be here for you and Grace and Ben." Andrew said.

****************
Let's cheer for AJ. 😊😊😊😊.

Pagpasensyahan nyo na ang wrong spelling at grammar, maitatama ko rin yan kapag may panahon na ako. 😁😙😜.

Let me know what you think of the update guys and thank you guys for the reads and votes 😘😊😘😊😘😊.