53 - Regrets

Celestine is quiet while her head is on AJ's shoulder. She still could not believe that there is someone who could stomach getting rid of an innocent baby for the sake of fulfilling their dreams.

She trusted Nica so much to the point of trusting her more than her family and it adds up to her disappointment to herself as she trusted someone she does not fully knows rather than her family.

"She is not worth those tears, Babe." She heard AJ commented while he wipes her tears.

"These tears are not because of her. I am so frustrated at myself. I should have not trusted her. Imagine, ang kapal pa ng mukha nyang sabihin na hindi nya pinagsisisihan yung ginawa nya. I can't believe na may mga ganung klaseng tao. Hindi manlang nya inisip yung complications nung ginawa nya. She is so selfish sobrang disappointing." Celestine uttered.

"I can't believe it either. I did not expect na magagawa nyang gumawa nang ganong kasamang bagay." AJ said.

"When I asked her earlier, I did not see a bit of regret in her. Gusto ko syang saktan kanina when she told me na dapat magpasalamat ako sa kanya because kung natuloy daw yung pagbubuntis ko siguradong hindi ako ang presidente ng FCC ngayon. Babe, I will choose my child more than the FCC Presidency." Celestine uttered.

"She was blinded by her ambition and she wants her father to be proud of her. What she did was wrong. Do you think she gave her family pride on what she did?" AJ said.

"Mabuti na lang naisip ni Dad na magpa-investigate." Celestine said.

"He did that because deep in his heart he believes that it was impossible for you to abort your own child. They did not raised you to do such horrible thing." AJ said. "And God is so good to us, hindi nya pinabayaang hindi natin malaman ang tutoo." AJ said.

"Promise me that she will got to jail. Kahit magsisi pa sya, she need to pay for killing my baby, our baby." Celestine said.

"Atty. Francis will make sure of that." AJ said.

"Kahit pala anong ganda ng pakikitungo mo sa isang tao, kung gugustuhin nyang gumawa ng mali, magagawa pa rin nya." Celestine said.

"She was triggered by her ambition, to have that prestige of serving the FCC President as her executive assistant." AJ said.

"Sayang, Babe. I have good plans for Nica's career pa naman because she was really good at work. Sobrang gumaang ang trabaho ko since she became my executive assistant." Celestine said. "Ang problema hindi nya nakita ang boundary ng work and personal life. I trusted her some of my personal information because I find her really good and trustworthy. But ended up na mali pala ako. Grabe sobrang dami ng itinuro sa akin ng mga nangyari sa atin. I also learned that not everything will go as how we planned it." She further said.

"That was my realization, too." AJ agreed.

"Siguro hindi na lang muna ako kukuha ng executive assistant. Tama na muna sa akin yung secretary ko." Celestine said.

"Are you sure? Baka mahirapan ka." AJ said.

"Di bale nang mahirapan ako, basta masiguro ko lang na hindi na mauulit ang mga nangyari ngayon." Celestine said.

"Hindi naman pwede ang ganun, Babe. You need to have an executive assistant, ngayon na president ka na ng FCC, your job will be tougher since hindi lang isang unit ang hawak mo, but the entire company." AJ said. "Hire a new executive assistant pero mag-ingat ka na lang." He suggested.

"Can you find me a new executive assistant?" Celestine asked.

"Excuse me? Presidente ako ng EGCC at hindi Head ng Human Resources department ng FCC." AJ objected.