49 - Faith

Celestine does not know what to think anymore after her father's revelation on his talk with AJ the previous night. She was so upset at him when she thought that AJ have already given up on their relationship. She scolded herself fro doubting on AJ's ability to fight for his love for her.

"You seems so upset, Celestine. Is this because we did not allow you to go to Korea?" Maine asked when she sees Celestine alone in the lanai.

"I am a bit upset but I understand, Mommy. My only worry is if AJ misinterpreted Dad." Celestine said.

"I can't believe you doubted on AJ's intelligence. Also, keep in mind that if he truly loves you, it will guide him to what he is supposed to do. You should have faith in him if you believe that he loves you." Maine said.

"I don't know what to think anymore, Mommy. Daddy has been giving us a hard time while what AJ and I only want is to love each other just like you and Dad." Celestine said.

"You keep on saying that you and AJ love each other. Parang gusto kong magpakwento sa iyo how the two of you started. When did you realized that you love him?I would like to know more about AJ." Maine asked.

Celestine smiles at her mom while thinking about when her relationship with AJ started. This is the first time that someone asked her to share their lovestory which she'll never get tired of sharing. She could not say that their love story is different, in fact it is as common as the other love story she knows but falling in love with each other is what makes it special and magical.

Also, talking about AJ with her Mom is one of her dreams. She looks forward on this conversation from the time she get into a relationship with him.

"Ang laki ng ngiti mo ah. This is the first time I saw you smile like that since you came back home. Now I can see AJ's effect on you. Your eyes reaches your smile by just the thought of him." Maine said.

"Naisip ko lang po, Mommy how excited I was to tell you about AJ. But I was so afraid that I will hurt Dad that was why, I choose to keep it." Celestine said.

"It seems you are forgetting that I am good in keeping a secret." Maine said.

"I'm sorry, Mommy sa paglihim ko about AJ and I." Celestine apologized.

"Just don't to it again and make sure you learn your lesson from that incident." Maine said.

"I certainly learned a lot from this, Mommy." Celestine said. "And the sad part of it is, at the expense of my baby." She sadly added.

"But believe me Mommy, I might have thought about getting rid of my baby but you know that I can never do that. I don't know what to do that time kaya kung ano-ano na lang ang pumapasok sa isip ko. I have no idea bakit may dalawang gamot sa medicine bottle na yun." Celestine said and she could not help but cry again.

"Sssshhhh ... I know you did not do it, Baby." Maine said while she hugs Celestine to comfort her. "We did not raise you to do horrible things like that." She added.

"But Daddy believes I did it. Ayaw nyang maniwala sa akin, Mommy. I can feel na kahit tinanggap nyo na ako ulit dito sa house, tapos binalik nya ako sa FCC and gave me the position, hindi pa rin sya naniniwalang hindi ko magagawang i-abort ang baby ko." Celestine said.

"Just give him time. I know he will realize that it is impossible for you to get rid of your own baby. Please try to understand him. Hindi rin naman madali sa kanya ang lahat ng ito eh." She said. "Can we not talk about what happen? Yung tungkol sa inyo ni AJ ang gusto kong malaman. Marami kang utang na kwento sa akin and I intend to know everything about you and AJ this time." She added.