23 - First Anniversary

"I am sorry to miss your call, Babe. I was in a meeting with Papa and can't wait to tell you're the goodnews." Says AJ's reply to Celestine's numerous viber calls and messages.

"I have good news too and I am so excited to tell you that was why I called." Celestine replied.

"I can't wait to see you later and tell you the good news. Today is indeed a Happy Anniversary for both of us." AJ replied.

"Likewise, Babe. Happy Anniversary to us." Celestine replied back.

Celestine could not hide her excitement in meeting AJ that night. They agreed to have their anniversary celebration the weekend after their anniversary. But after her talk to her Dad, she believes that her news is worth celebrating.

She got mum as soon as she turned on the light, rose petals are scattered on the floor and sweet music was played while AJ stands at the center of her living room holding a bouquet of .her favorite flowers. "Happy Anniversary, Babe. I know we agree to celebrate it this coming weekend but I can't control myself to make this day special for you and me." AJ said.

Celestine runs to AJ and hugs him tightly. "Happy Anniversary, Babe." She said.

"Go now and you have only five minutes to change. May pupuntahan tayo." AJ said.

"Where are we going?" Celestine asked.

"It's a surprise. Duon ko na lang rin sasabihin yung good news ko sa iyo." AJ replied.

"What should I wear?" Celestine asked.

"You don't have to be fancy, Babe. Just your usual jeans, shirt and sneakers will do." AJ replied.

"Fine, wait here." Celestine said.

AJ did not wait long for Celestine to change. He then pulls her outside the condo unit and walks to the lift. Celestine's eyes widen when she sees AJ press the "P" button. "Why are we going to the penthouse?" She asked

"The penthouse is the only way to the rooftop?" AJ replied.

"Rooftop???" Celestine confusedly uttered.

"Our ride is waiting at the rooftop." AJ said. "I decided na mag-chopper tayo para mabilis tayong makarating sa pupuntahan natin. They will also wait for us para mabilis tayong makabalik dito sa condo." He further said.

"Saan nga tayo pupunta?" Celestine asked.

"You are so impatient, Babe. Don't worry, in less than thirty minutes ang dating natin sa destination natin." AJ said, smiling.

Celestine prefers not to comment anymore and just go with the flow. She got awed seeing the city on top view. "This is so beautiful." Celestine said.

"I know you will like it." AJ said.

After a few minutes of traveling on air, Celestine's eyes got even wider when she sees where they are heading to. "Ang laki ng ngiti mo ah." AJ commented.

"Who would not be? I miss this place, Babe. And only now that I realized how I missed the tracks." Celestine said.

Celestine runs at the field as soon as she gets off the chopper. She could no longer remember when the last time she gets hold of her motocross bike was.

"Are you happy?" AJ asked.

"Yes I am very happy, Babe. Grabe, sobrang na-miss ko ang lugar na ito. We have a lot of memories here. Sayang hindi ko dala yung bike ko." Celestine said and quickly lie down on the ground.