9 - Pleasant Surprise

Celestine arrived in China at around 9:30 in the evening of Wednesday. She has enough time to prepare for the next day's convention and have a short chat with AJ before she hits the bed.

"I have been calling you since I arrived earlier, bakit cannot be reach ka?" AJ complained when he finally get it touch with Celestine.

"I did not notice na empty batt na pala ang phone ko.Ngayon pa lang ako nakapag-charge." Celestine lied, smiling because her phone was off because she was flying going to China when AJ arrived in Korea.

She deliberately did not tell AJ about her trip to China then eventually fly to Korea after the convention to surprise him. She is set to leave china before 9pm and expected to arrive in Korea by midnight.

"It is pass midnight there, ngayon ka lang umuwi?" AJ asked.

"May tinapos pa kasi akong work atsaka ayoko ring ma-miss ka eh." Celestine replied.

"So for two weeks ganyan ang gagawin mo? Get on-line. I want to see you." AJ said.

"Bukas na lang, Babe. I am so haggard and tired today. Ayokong makita mo kong pangit." Celestine continued lying.

"That's absurd, kahit ano pa itsura mo, haggard or not, you will still be the most beautiful girl for me." AJ sweetly said.

"That's sweet, Babe. But it is still a No." Celestine firmly said

"I am so upset, as if you don't miss me while I am terribly missing you." AJ said.

"As if you don't know me, sinasadya kong hindi magpakita sa iyo, so you would hurry home." Celestine said.

"I would like to remind you Celestine Faulkerson, this trip is about work. Our future is at stake here. I cannot immediately fly back to Manila just because I am missing you terribly." AJ said.

"You don't need to remind me, Andrew Garci, Jr. I know my boundaries." Celestine said.

"Then get on line and let me see you." AJ insisted.

"Where are you staying?" Celestine asked to sway the topic.

"In the apartment, ang lungkot nga eh kasi mag-isa lang ako dito." AJ replied.

"Why don't you go out and have a drink para makatulog ka na agad pagbalik mo." Celestine said.

"Nice idea, Babe. But the problem is, I might get really drunk then may maisama akong koreana dito sa apartment." AJ teases.

"Just make sure I will not see her on your bed naked." Celestine replied.

"By the time you get here, siguradong nakaalis na sya." AJ answered back.

"Okay." Celestine briefly said.

"I really hate it when I want you to get jealous and you did not." AJ said.

"Babe, you are still a bachelor despite us being together. It's up to you if you want to flirt or not. I guess that's one of those they call bachelor's perk and I want naman you to enjoy a little of it. Mahirap nang pigilin ka, baka lalo kang manggigil. Just don't let me know when you flirt kasi sa tutoo lang, kahit pa sabihin kong okay lang sa akin, I will still get hurt and find it disrespectful." Celestine said.

"You know the last thing I'll do to you is to hurt you. Also, respect comes with fidelity, Babe. And I, Andrew Garcia promises to be faithful and loyal to Celestine Faulkerson, the most beautiful girl in the universe" AJ sincerely said.

"That's sweet, Babe." Celestine replied.

"I love you, Celestine. I love you with all my heart." AJ declared.

"And I love you with all my heart, too, Andrew Garcia, Jr." Celestine sweetly replied.

"I miss you so much, Babe. Please let me see you." AJ said.

"You will see me tomorrow after my work. That's a promise." Celestine said. "But for now, magpahinga na tayo because I will have a long day tomorrow and I don't want to be disturb." She further said.

"So when can I talk to you again?" AJ asked.

"Tomorrow, wait for my call. Don't call me, Babe. I will call when I am free." Celestine said.

"Fine, just take care of yourself and please don't work too hard. Ayokong pag uwi ko may sakit ka because of too much work. Go out with your friends and enjoy while I am away." AJ said.

"Ang sarcastic ng last part, Babe." Celestine commented.

"Kasi naman, wala pang 24 hours, miss na miss na kita." AJ said.

"I miss you too but we have to hang up." Celestine said and they both hang up after their exchanges of I live yous.

The next day, both AJ and Celestine went to their respective assignments. While gathering the data he needs, AJ is getting irritated too because he could no longer reach Celestine after the latter called him to say her good morning.

It was a few minutes before midnight that he get the call he has been waiting for the whole day.

"Finally naalala mo rin ako." AJ said.

"Sorry na Love, hindi ako makatawag kasi sobrang busy lang today." Celestine said.

"Were are you? Nag promise ka ng video chat almost midnight na kahit hibla ng buhok mo hindi ko pa nakikita." AJ lamented.

"Nasa road pa ako, Babe. Later na lang, I will see you a bit. Babay na muna, I'm here na." Celestine said then she hangs up without even hearing AJ's goodbye.

AJ shook his head when he heard a tone from the other line indicating that the line was already cut.

AJ throws himself on his bed but eventually stood up and took off his shirt to take a shower when he heard someone hits the doorbell.

Thinking that it is the pizza delivery he quickly opened the door and his eyes widens seeing the person at his doorsteps.

"Babe." He exclaimed.

"Surprise!" Celestine then said. "Then eventually got mum seeing her boyfriend's muscular physique. "You are topless, why are you shirtless, Babe? Are you with someone? Nakaistorbo ba ako?" She asked.

AJ did not reply, instead he quickly pulls Celestine inside the house where he is staying.

As soon as he closes the door, he wasted no time then his lips immediately meet hers.

***************
Sobrang miss na miss ang babe nya kaya bukas na po sila mag-uusap. ✌✌✌✌

Pagpasensyahan nyo na ang wrong spelling at grammar, maitatama ko rin yan kapag may panahon na ako. 😁😙😜.

Let me know what you think of the update guys and thank you guys for the reads and votes 😘😊😘😊😘😊.