29 - They Meet Again

With the thought of meeting his wife's ex-boyfriend, AJ started to be restless at the GHS celebration. It's been two years since Celestine and Jericho parted ways and he believes that tonight will be the first time they will meet again after their break-up.

What he could not understand is why Celestine seems so relaxed while he is so uneasy. If only he could pull Celestine from his parents to run away from the possible meeting with Jericho Raja he will definitely do it.

"Are you all right, AJ?" Winona asked.

"Yes, Mama Ninang, I am perfectly fine." AJ replied

"Tulala ka kasi, kaya akala ko kung ano na ang nangyayari sa iyo." Winona said.

"Okay lang ako Mama. Napagod lang ako kasi ang daming meetings kanina before I went here." AJ said.

"You don't have to talk about business with Coco later, AJ. I only invited him to introduce him sa iyo. I checked on your schedule kasi and it is impossible to have a meeting with him within next week." Jake explained.  

"Okay lang naman, Papa. Wala pong problema." AJ replied.

"If you think hindi na kakayanin ng resources natin, we can turn them down." Jake said.

"I will talk to them first, Papa." AJ replied.

"Will it be all right Celestine if we leave you for a while?  We will just attend to some of our guest." Gara asked.

"No problem, Ma'am, I will be fine here." Celestine replied.

"I'll stay with her, Mom, para may kasama naman si Celestine." Benedict said.

"Oh, you are so sweet, Ben.  Make sure not to bore Celestine please." Gara said.

"Definitely, Mom." Benedict replied.

"Don't worry, Mom, I am staying with Ben and Celestine." AJ uttered.

"Huh? Okay lang kami dito, Kuya.  You may help Dad and Mom to attend to the guests." Benedict objected.

"You should be the one to attend to the guest Benedict.  You and Grace are being trained to manage GHS, therefore kayo ni Grace ang dapat mag-entertain sa mga suppliers and clients.  I am from EGCC, technically I am a guest here." AJ said.

"Celestine is one of our clients, therefore I am attending to the client, too." Benedict uttered.

"I agree with Kuya AJ, samahan mo sila Mommy Ninang na kausapin yung mga guests.  Paano ka makilala nung mga suppliers kung nandito ka lang.  Paano ka makakakuha ng malaking discount sa mga supplier?"  Hailey asked.

"Why are on Kuya's side, Ate Hailey?" Benedict asked.

"That's my choice, Ben, therefore it is none of your business." Hailey replied.

"But I want to know more about Celestine." Benedict said.

"There is a right time for that, Ben." AJ said.

"We can have coffee some time, Ben.  I have to agree with Hailey and AJ.  When I was your age, my Dad makes sure that I know who are our clients and suppliers." Celestine seconded.

"Really, we can have coffee one time?" Benedict excitedly asked.

"Of course." Celestine briefly replied.

"May I have your digits?" Benedict asked.

"I will give it to you later." Celestine said.