9⋆Change of heart

____________________________

Lips, lips I kiss
Bite me while I taste your fingertips
Day drunk into the night
Wanna keep you here
Cause you dry my tears

____________________________

SAN

On January 2nd San is slowly starting to come to his senses again, although no where near the top yet and the promise he's made with Felix and Hyunjin to meet up for dinner has been a struggle to keep. But it's their tradition; to meet up and update each other on all the crazy things that happened on New Year's. Well, mostly filling Hyunjin in, since he's always at home with his family – something which neither San or Felix can relate to.

"Let's get some Soju!" Felix laughs all excitedly. His face brightens up with a wide smile that almost seems too big for his small framed face, while he claps his hands together like a happy little seal.

"Dude, I think I'm still hung-over from New Year's," San mumbles a little distant, but to no use.

"Come on. Soju is only like 17%, it won't hurt you!" Felix points out, "Also, I think you might need it."

"What? Why?"

"I've invited Yeosang as well," the grin on Felix' face is gone as soon as San's hand comes flying towards him, trying to smack him in the face. Felix dodges though and his face lights up with a loud laugh. "Calm down, mate. I know you hate him, but he's actually a nice guy. Just give him a chance!"

"There he is! Don't make a scene, Choi," Hyunjin says before San even gets a chance to say or do anything.

Yeosang comes walking in through the door, the wind from outside blowing through his brown hair as the door closes behind him. He runs a quick hand through his hair as he walks towards the table with a shy smile, and San has to look away immediately.

"Hey guys, thanks for inviting me," Yeosang smiles as he sits down, across the table from where San is sitting.

"Just in time for some Soju!"

Felix has swiftly handed everyone a shot glass and is now pouring the Soju up to the very edge. He and Hyunjin are lifting their glasses right away, while both Yeosang and San are hesitating. Felix nudges San in the side, once again claiming that it won't hurt him, while Hyunjin agrees.

Easy for them to say such a thing, they weren't the ones who got wasted out of their mind and almost had sex with someone they just can't stand.

Because San really can't stand Yeosang. He is annoying, a Mr. know-it-all, too sassy for his own good – but worst of all, he looks too damn cute sitting there in his big, striped knit and with his hair still a little messy from being outside.

It's getting late and the friends have just missed the last metro. Hyunjin lives close to the restaurant and Felix quickly invites himself to stay over with no complaints from Hyunjin, who is always way too happy to help others out.

"What about you, Yeosang? You live in Hongdae, right? That's pretty far," Felix says, slightly worried since it's late and freezing outside.

"Yeah, but it's fine guys. I'll just wait for a cab!"

"In this cold? Ah... San? Can't he just crash at your place? You live close to here too," Hyunjin asks, looking at San who knows it's not even a question when it comes from Hyunjin.