35⋆Never yours, never mine

_____________________

Choose your last words
This is the last time
'Cause you and I
We were born to die

_____________________

YEOSANG

The long sigh that pushes itself out between Yeosang's lips, is almost heavy enough to be the exact reason his head tilts backwards at the same time, bumping against the wall behind him. Tears are resting on his lower lid, and even the smallest blink will set them free.

With another sigh, Yeosang makes his way towards the bed where he sits down, feeling completely empty inside. His hands glide over the cerulean colored sheet, where he and San had lied together earlier that night - although it feels like an eternity ago now.

While Yeosang so desperately had hoped San would answer his question with a simple yes, he now finds himself thinking that all he had been was nothing but just that - desperate.

Thinking back, he can't escape the fact that he always has been desperate for love, to the point where he didn't care about himself or how much it would hurt him. Everything from his first boyfriend, where things had ended so horribly wrong, to his relationship with Taeyong - and now sitting alone in his apartment after having fallen in love with a complete fuckboy.

Having to admit the last part to himself hurts deep inside. But it is the truth and it was proven tonight. San doesn't care about him, he doesn't care about anyone. San is the type of guy who sleeps with his own brother's fiancé, someone who has one-night stands in a nightclub bathroom stall, and someone who never say the words "I love you" to anyone. And especially not Yeosang.

Falling for someone like him, would make you a fool - and Yeosang feels like the biggest fool of them all.

And with that in mind, he slowly finds his phone. Only seconds later the dialing tone is running through his ears. As soon as the call is answered, he spares no time making his request.

"Hey, it's me... I-I'm sorry about earlier. Where are you now?"

Yeosang should have went to bed, he really should, it's way past 2AM and he already knows that he most likely will miss out on his morning classes in five hours. But there is one thing he has to do to take at least one step in the right direction.

The silky, blonde hair falls back in place right after Taeyong has run his fingers through it. While clearing his throat, he folds in hands in his lap while waiting for Yeosang to speak up. Looking at him like this, it's like the very first time Yeosang has ever laid his eyes on that beautiful face.

"Why did you come to Korea without telling me?" Yeosang then says, breaking the silence and trying to distract himself from falling for the charms of Lee Taeyong yet again.

"I'm sorry," Taeyong says, a sigh leaving with his words, "I just felt that it would be better if we talk about this in person."

"Talk about what?" A small hint of obliviousness sneaks out with the questions, although Yeosang is well aware of what is meant.

"You know what I mean..." Taeyong mumbles, his eyes shining faintly in the dim light from the small lamp on the night stand, "We are breaking up, aren't we?"

Yeosang leans against the window sill, the same spot where San had been standing earlier, and although it might just be his imagination - he swears that the scent of the older still lingers in the air.