☘️Part 1☘️

🔥Miozomi's POV🔥

Prologue:

As the sun began to rise over the palace, it shined brightly over a bedrooms curtains, uncaring to anyone that the specific bedroom is where the youngest child of Firelord Ozai's children, The Young princess...

"Princess Miozomi, are you certain of your decision?" My royal hand maid ask me as i instructed the chamber maids to pack some clothes into another luggage for me.

"Oh, most definitely, I have nothing important doing here. I'd rather be with my brother, maybe even help restore his honour. Let's be honest with ourselves Ms.shun, if I keep staying in this...place" I say gesturing to the palace "I'll never learn more about...some specific things. Azula's going to spend most of her time with father in the war room or visiting her friends and I, I'll be alone with no friends, more royal lessons and princess tea parties" I cringe at the last part as more maids come into my bedroom to help carry my luggages to the coach which is taking me to the docks where I'll be joining my brother, who might i add is not too happy about me joining him but that makes me more happier.

"I know how you grew up, isn't exactly what you would've wished for but...you just have the make the best out of it, please, your way too young...a-and you can learn about that here, where your safe from all the dangers of the real world" she insist running after me as I walk around the palace grounds. 

Ms.shun has always been my personal hand maid for as long as I can remember, she's a big sister/mothery  figure to me and a great listener but I'd really appreciate it if she butt-out of this 'complex situation' as she puts it in air quotes. Not too long ago, my brother Prince Zuko had a show down for talking back to a General at a royal war meeting, which normally we are not to attend unless invited personally by our father. It's called an Agni Kai. Zuko thought he was to duel the General he had talked back at but he found out the hard way that he was to duel our Father...

Firelord Ozai

My brother, being too kindhearted to fight refused to engage in a physical battle against our father, this angered him and as a punishment, Father left a permanent scar on Zuko's left face, then proceeded to banishing him from our nation until he can retrieve the long lost Avatar. When Zuko first got the scar I was furious and demanded my father apologies to him which resulted in me getting punished, I'm not going to talk about that. After I had finished my punishment, I knew that instance that I was no longer safe in my own home, so I found a way to convince my father to accompany Zuko on this banishment, with much thought and persuasion from Azula, he agreed and the rest is history.

"I really do want to go, despite my young age as you put it. Please...don't convince me otherwise, this will be a chance for me to make real friends, see new places and as a bonus, I might see my other relations again" I said making my way down the stairs of the palace to the outer foyer where Father was waiting for me with Azula.

I hear a sigh as I make my way down the stairs "As you wish, farewell, Princess"

"Miozomi" Father says in a deep voice, sending shivers down my spine as I now stood in front of him.

"Father, sister!"

Azula nods at me while father scoffs before turning to look at anywhere else but me as he speaks. "I will be keeping tabs on you from time to time, so do make sure you don't do anything embarrassing and try to keep your brother from failing more than he already is, if not, i shall hold you accountable."