𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀

🔥Miozomi's POV🔥

"It's been a long day, let's sit for this"

The Seven of us decided to stop at a tiny islet of the centre of the lake. Aang embraces Appa as we all stand there watching the reunion.

"It's so good to have you back Appa"

"We've missed you more than you'll ever know buddy" Momo lands next to Aang hugging the bison. Everyone hugs him as i hug myself thinking about all this.

'Now I feel like something is about to happen, something bad' I thought.

"Look, we escaped from the Dai Li, we got Appa back, I'm telling you guys we should go to the Earth king now and tell him our plan. We're on a roll" Sokka pumper his fist in the air.

"One good hour after weeks of trouble isn't much of a roll" Katara said.

"We can build on it. If we want to evade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens, we need the Earth Kings support."

"What makes you think we'll get it? I don't know if you've noticed but things don't always go so smoothly for our little gang" Toph states.

"I know I just got a good feeling about this. This time will be different" Sokka says.

"Sokka, Long Feng is in control of the city. His conspiracy with the Dai Li is too powerful. I think we should just keep flying and leave this horrible place behind us" Katara suggest as i go over and pet Appa trying to keep my mind off this bad feeling.

"I'm with sweetness. I've seen enough of Ba Sing Se and I can't even see!" Toph says.

"But now that we have Appa back, there is nothing stopping us from telling the Earth king the truth about the conspiracy and the war" Aang says hopefully.

"See, Aang's with me" Sokka screams with happiness.

'I wish I could be that hopeful' I thought.

"I guess and since we have Appa back, we can just leave" I shrug still unsure of all this.

"See Aang and Mio are with me. It's the whole reason why we came here in the first place, we have to try" Sokka smiles.

"Well I guess if the Earth King knew the truth, things could change" Katara says.

"I don't trust the new positive Sokka. Long Feng brainwashed you, didn't he!" Toph yells.

I notice something off and turn around to see three Earth Kingdom ships in the distance. I feel Sokka, Katara and Aang run up beside me.

"That's probably the Dai Li agents searching for us. So?"

"Let's fly!"

~•~

"Can we please buy a new saddle. Riding bare back is terrifying!" Toph yells out loud as her face is buried in Appa's back.

We fly around the city and look around everywhere. I look down trying to spot the palace, i see it straight ahead but it's a bit blurry for my eyes.