𝖬𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖫𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖫𝖺𝗈-𝗀𝖺𝗂𝖨

🔥Miozomi's POV 🔥

"I'm helping because your my cousin and I love you, alright!" 

After a long night of filling the girls in on what happened with mine and Aang's date, we ended up dozing off with both girls still in my bedroom. Once the day of dawn broke Katara and Aang decided to head into town to find someone to help print fliers for our missing Appa flyers. Sokka was trying to draw Appa but with no luck and Toph was reclining on the floor beside me bouncing a ball against the wall. Jian finally recovered and decided to head back to the palace to get evidence that Long Feng is really dangerous, if so then Kharisa needs a lot of protection. I'm just relaxing with my scrolls again while drinking some nice Jasmine tea, I'm actually getting the hang of communicating with my dragon and both Jian & Kharisa already agreed to help me whenever it be necessary so I'm happy about that now.

"Guys we found a printer to make our posters" Katara yells as her and Aang barge into the house with her holding a very nice sketch of Appa to us while Aang nods in excitement.

"Hey! I thought designing the 'Lost Appa Poster' was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa" Sokka says holding up a childlike drawing of Appa with a proud smile.

"Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head" Aang states.

Katara and I try hard to control our laughter.

"This IS his head" he says.

"Why are feet coming out of it?"

"Those are his horns, I haven't seen him in a while okay!" Sokka yells frustrated.

"It looks just like him to me" Toph snickers.

"Thank you, I worked really..." Realization struck "Why did you feel the need to do that?"

"Mines still better" i say showing them all the little sketch I did.

"Wow"

"So pretty"

"I can't see but I can tell it looks better than Sokka's"

"You guys" I blush.

"Yeah, every one loves Mio's drawing" Sokka rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Well can you blame us, how about we stick to the professional version or in this case Mio's" Katara says.

"Grrrr" Sokka growls at his sister shredding his drawing.

"Come on, let's get busy" Aang says dragging me along with him out the door with the leaflets in hand.