Chapter 20 - Phone

Sunday.

Naoto is sweeping the garden using a broom because it springs, there is a lot of sakura petals that keep falling into the garden.

"There is no end to it... sigh..."

He sweeps all fallen petals and leaves into a single area, making a small mound of leaves. A white cat suddenly jumps into the mound and start squirming around in happiness.

"Ahhh! Shiro! You little! What are you doing making a mess like that!?"

Shiro ignored Naoto and keep rolling around on the leaves. Iroha comes running toward them and quickly pick Shiro up.

"Ah~, Shiro, bad boy. I'm sorry onii-sama, he suddenly run out of the house."

Seeing Iroha apologetic look, Naoto pats her head with a big smile.

"Hahaha~, it's okay, it's okay. I can just clean it again."

From the fence near them, Shinobu head suddenly pop out. She's using a chair to peek over the fence from her house.

"Iroha-chan~, onii-chan~. Let's play?"

Naoto turn around with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry Shinobu, as you can see I'm cleaning the garden right now."

"Awww... too bad, then Iroha-chan, let's play?"

Iroha nodded with a happy smile.

"Mm~, let's play."

However, seeing Shiro in Iroha arm, Shinobu face turn pale.

"W-wait! Wait! Iroha-chan! Please wait! Shiro! Put him down! Put him down first!"

"Oh, right, sorry~, ehehe~."

Iroha put Shiro back inside the house before she runs to Kochou family house to play with Shinobu. Naoto continues to sweep the ground, not long, two people appear right in front of the gate of his house. One wore a white jacket with jewel headband, and the other one wore a red colored jacket.

"Nao!"

"Yo~."

Naoto glanced toward the gate, where he saw Kyojurou and Tengen waving their hand at him. He feel a bit surprised seeing both of them here.

"What are both of you doing here? I thought we were supposed to meet at eleven? There's still one hour left."

"Isn't that fine? We can go around looking at the shop while we're at it."

"Fine, wait here."

He put the broom to the side and went to the house. He find Airi in the kitchen.

"Mother, I will go with Tengen and Kyojurou to buy a new phone right now."

Airi who's chopping a vegetable paused her hand and turn her head around.

"Kanae will also go with you?"

"No, she said she got something to do today so she can't go."

"I see. Have you finish cleaning the garden?"

"Not yet, there are too many flower petals. I'll clean it tomorrow after school."

"Okay, don't forget about it."

"Yes, I'm off."

"Have a safe trip."

...

"Okay, let's go."