Chapter 78 - Approaching Storm

I'm getting a finger cramp (not sure if that is a thing or not) from typing on the phone for too long. I wish my stupid ass didn't waste all of that money on merchandise and gacha... I can buy a new laptop if only I had all of that money back!

I got two lovely fanart.

One is from my friend who most of you already know  ZenitZui

The other one is from my... ...aqcuaintances  IsaburouFish

aqcuaintances  IsaburouFish

With that Enjoy ^^

..........................................................................................

Sun rises high in the sky, along with the buzzing sounds emitted by cicada, it's a sign summer season has come to greet the Kimetsu town citizens.

The temperature outside is really hot, but lucky for those who stay inside with air conditioner on, this kind of heat is nothing to those who got spoiled by cold air.

Inside one of the luxurious room in imperial palace, Naoto is in the middle of tutoring Kohaku. Naoto wore a thin white colored t-shirt and jeans. Initially, he is wearing a school uniform, but since he is sweating like crazy, he decided to go back home first to take a shower and change his clothes. While Kohaku is wearing a white cream-colored one piece dress that looks cool.

Right now, he is skimming through a paper of Kohaku exam, because the summer break is near, usually school always gave an exam and homework before summer vacation start.

"Not bad, you actually manage to get a passing mark in history and literature. Now your intelligence is that of a monkey, congratulations."

Naoto said nonchalantly as he begin to write something on a piece of paper.

Kohaku who sit across Naoto nodded with a very tired expression.

"...Yes..."

There is no happiness in her face, for a few months she got trained like a spartan, she already forgot what living without care feels like. Everyday, all she does is study, study, study, and study. After that is homework, homework, and homework. There is just no end to her suffering.