Chapter 70 - Fight?

Happy Lunar New year to everyone who celebrate it.

Gong xi fa cai~

Gong xi fa cai~.

|

Kanao getting her first Red envelope in Yokohama spring festival.

A little info about lunar festival in Japan, Japanese people never hold any lunar festival anymore although they used to. Since the restoration of Meiji, lunar calendar has been changed into Gregorian calendar, thus erasing the lunar new year tradition. But in some part of Japan, they still hold lunar festival every year although its not official.

If you notice the button on Shinobu qipao is wrong, the correct one should be on the right but I already draw it on the left, when I finish it I just realize my mistakes. So being a lazy person I am, I'm too tired to change it again, so please overlook it XP.

Also...

Sorry for not being able to update anything for a week, I'm on a vacation with my family for lunar new year, thus I'm having a hard time to finish it.

As an apology, this is a super-duper long chapter for you!

Enjoy~

.............................................................................................

Month by month passed, winter is here.

January.

Snow piled up on the side of the road. Many people wore thick clothes and jackets to protect them from the harsh winter in the cold morning.

However, inside one of the classrooms, the atmosphere is very hot, it's the opposite of the cold air outside.

Four girls with heavy dark makeup and weird speech which looks like a gyaru (gal girl), is having a showdown of words with one girl who has a short ponytail. She was Makio. All of their classmates are quietly watching everything developed.

"Say that again you bitch!!"

Makio say angrily with both of her middle finger up.

Kyojurou grab Makio shoulders to calm her down.

"Makio-san, just ignore them."

Makio glanced back a little.

"Rengoku! These girls are talking shit about our friends!"

"Let it go, I'm sure if they are here they won't even mind it.

"But..."

Makio anger subsided a little bit, but one of the gyaru talk with condescending smirk to taunt Makio.

"That's right, listen to Rengoku, you uncivilized gals."

The other gyaru also begin to mock Makio.