Chapter 60 - Bet & End of Competition

This chapter has gotten very long, because I don't want to split it, I decide to rush some part of it

Enjoy~ ^^

..........................................................

Naoto grumpily continue eating his food, surrounded by his friends.

"Sob... I didn't do anything wrong, sob... they don't need to scold me like that."

Sanemi laughed seeing Naoto pitiful state.

"Hahaha! You deserve it! Hah! That's what you get if you keep making trouble over here and there."

Tengen say.

"Still... slapping the princess... you are the first. I see you in a new light."

Kyojurou also laughed.

"Hahaha! That's pretty daring! For sure! For sure!"

"Sob... shut up all of you."

Obanai frowned and speak unhappily.

"Karasuma, are you crazy? You are going to pull the entire school into this."

"Sob... You are too noisy, Iguro. Are school is the only thing in your mind? You are not the student council president anymore, chill a little bit. Sob..."

Giyuu sips his hot tea and say with a monotone voice.

"Can you stop that sobbing noise? It's annoying."

"Sob... Shut it. You don't know what it feels like to get scolded by my parents especially my mother, sob..."

"Naoto! What was that!? You just hit a girl!"

Hakuji suddenly scold Naoto.

"Hakuji you stupid dumbfuck, shove your sexist way of thinking into your own goddamn pathetic ass."

"Who do you call dumbfuck you shit!?"

Naoto scold back.

"You! You are the dumbest person I ever meet! Do you even realize what that fucking princess has done to prez?! You didn't even stand up to her and you call yourself a man?! I'm going to kill you, you fucking cactus! Even cactus has more water than the volume of your tiny brain, understand you idiot cactus?!"

"Ugh..."

"Man gotta do what he can even if that hurt their own pride! I'm disappointed in you!"

"B-but hitting someone weaker, and a girl on top of that..."

"So what if I hit a girl?! Girl is also a human! All humans are equal in my eyes (except for my little sister and brother, they are an angel, no, GOD)! Open your ears and listen! Both boys and girls are born powerless! As we grow older, maybe our body structure change! Male is more powerful by nature, but that doesn't mean female can't do what male can! They can do it as long as they put their mind onto it! There is a huge difference between someone who can't do something with someone who can but doesn't want to! Get it!? Who does she think she is!? Just because she's a girl she is thinking she can get a better privilege!? Cut the crap out!! Someone who is flaunting their power based on gender is nothing more than a piece of shit! This is a fucking modern era, not a fucking medieval era where men's work to the bone like a slave and women stay in the kitchen and raising child at home!"