Chapter 48 - Match

Quick sketch and coloring for the upcoming chapter in 'Twin Butterfly'

And yes, this can be considered a spoiler... kinda...

Also I get a feeling people will get bored by archery arc if I stretch it for too long, so I decided to end it quicker. It will feel quite rushed for some people.

...................................................................................................

In the locker room, every member of Kimetsu school archery club is changing their clothes into archery hakama.

"How did you acquaintances with those two, Naoto?"

Makoto asked as he put in the school uniform into the locker.

Hatori also can't bear but ask while tying the obi of his hakama.

"I also want to know. Raidou, he looks like he really hates you, did something happen?"

While tidying his clothes, Naoto speak.

"It's not interesting you know."

"We'll be the one who judges whether it's interesting or not, now speak."

"Geez... So impatient..."

All of them finally finish changing. They grab their bow and head out to the waiting room together. While they are walking, Naoto starts to explain the moment when he meet Raidou.

"It's a quite long story. I always go to Kyoto for new year, winter break, and summer vacation..."

When Naoto meet Nene and Raidou four years ago...

(Ever since Naoto hit Nene, she won't stop clinging to Naoto. Because Naoto will stay in Kyoto until summer break is over, he can't really find any place to hide from Nene.)

(In Inari shrine ground, Naoto is sitting on the stairs of empty shrine. He is busying himself by reading a book. Beside him, Nene keep talking to him without any sign of stopping even though he already ignored her.)

("Naoto-sama~, do you want to see something interesting?")

(Nene suddenly asked.)

(Flipping through his book, Naoto indifferently answered.)

("No I don't, go away. Bother someone else.")

("Come, let me show you!")

("O-oi!? Are you deaf!? I said-")

(Without letting Naoto speak any further, Nene grab Naoto's arm and forcefully drag him away. Naoto feel very tired, so he let Nene do as she wish this time.)

(They continue to walk in an unknown place. Naoto keep looking around curiously, there is a lot of trees and bushes around him and they are still on the track, but he noticed they are not in the Inari shrine ground anymore.)