Chapter 43 - Ise Grand Shrine

Another art by ZenitZui !!! Chibi version of five best friends!

......................................................................

Inside Kagaya room.

"That's right Ubuyashiki-sama, I just found out that shabby-looking box you buy for young master has been given to someone else."

Roku said as he keep typing something on his laptop.

Kagaya who is drinking his tea, raised his eyebrows a little bit.

"Oh? How did you know?"

"Yesterday I accidentally saw someone who hold a very similar looking wooden box. I assume young master gave it as a present."

"This is surprising, do you know why?"

Roku shook his head and turn the laptop toward Kagaya to see.

"I don't, but I know who she is. In fact, I talk to her a lot, she's young master friends when he was five years old. It's a girl named Kochou Kanae. She got a good grade, beautiful, and she come from a pretty good background."

Kagaya take a look at the screen, there is a profile of a student.

"Kanae huh, I already heard about her a lot from Naoto."

When Naoto was five years old.

(Naoto is sitting on Kagaya lap, they are reading a book together in a spacious garden under a shade of tree.)

("Hey, hey, aniue, did you know Kanae she... and Kanae... Kanae... Kanae...")

"She's the only one he talks about everytime he meet me back then, sigh... it made me a little bit sad every time I remember it."

Roku smile bitterly and says.

"It can't be helped, Kanae-chan is young master first friend. She is the only one who want to become his friend back then."

"...That is why I'm against Naoto to school somewhere far away from Kyoto... but uncle is too thickheaded."

"But everything end well isn't it, Ubuyashiki-sama? He even got a lot of friends."

"Right, it's all thanks to this Kanae. Now Naoto enjoy school more than before. I want to meet her, I never had a chance before, but I got a chance on this school trip."

...

Last day of school trip in Kyoto.

Since today is the last day, many students becomes even more fired up. They will use this day to have fun as much as they can.

Nara Park, a deer park, where the visitors can feed deer and pet them.

Every student are given circular crackers that are specially made for the deer to eat. Inside the park, there is a lot of deer walking around taking a food from the visitors.