Chapter 62 - Kanroji Mitsuri Day

Morning, in the school inside the school building.

The two childhood friends, Kanae and Naoto is walking side by side in the hallway. On the way, Naoto can see many male students is looking at a small piece of paper with smile on their face. Some of them even discussing about the picture.

Naoto is confused, is that a pamphlet or something?

"What are they looking at?"

Hearing Naoto question, Kanae flinched a little. Feeling Kanae is acting strange, Naoto take a glance at her.

"Kanae?"

Kanae eyes start to swim in every direction.

"W-who, knows, ahahaha... T-then, see you later."

"Y-Yeah, okay."

She immediately run into her classroom, causing Naoto to feel even more confused.

"What is wrong with her?"

Naoto decided to forget about it and enter his own classroom, many of his classmates already arrived. Despite being one of the most problematic school with many problematic children, the students come pretty early in the morning.

He approach his table and greet Kyojurou and Obanai who are chatting with each other.

"Morning, Kyojurou, wormy."

Kyojurou greet back with a big smile.

"Good morning, Nao!"

Obanai frowned a little.

"I said don't call me by that name Karasuma."

"Geez, you shouldn't frown like that, it's still morning. You are still young, it's going to be a shame if there is a wrinkle on your face. Smile, smile more~."

"Grrr... this little..."

Ignoring the pissed Obanai, Naoto look around the classroom. He realize that the boy also looking at a small paper in their hand, and for some reason, the girls in their classroom didn't feel too happy about it.

"Hey, did something happen while I wasn't here yesterday?"

""...""

Kyojurou and Obanai suddenly become quiet, their eyes are looking somewhere else, they didn't want to make any eye contact with Naoto.

His two friends reactions give Naoto a bad feeling.

"...Hey... look at me when I'm asking a question..."

"Hey, hey, Karasuma."

Suddenly one of his classmates approach him.

"What?"

"You aren't here yesterday right?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"You missed something amazing!"

"Huh?"

"Look at this!"

His classmates grinned and show a picture of a beautiful girl in kimono to Naoto. The girl wore a pink kimono, her hair is tied into a bun with flower hairpin, she's kneeling on the floor with melancholic eyes.

Naoto feel his eyes can pop out from his eye socket at any moment, he gently grab the picture and take a closer look. He's very sure, without a doubt this is the outfit Kanae made him wear on the field trip.

"W-who is this...?"

"Oh? You don't know about him Karasuma? She's very mysterious, no one know her name, or where she came from. But because she's in the school trip last year, many of us speculate that she's also in the same school as us. Look, I also got a lot more~."