Chapter 52 - Valentine

After reading the comment from all of you, the result of people who thinks Genya or Inosuke suits Aoi is 50 : 50, so I'll put a hold on this pairing because there is still a long time before the actual pairing time.

Also, I want to know what you guys think about the pace of this story. As you know we already in chapter 52 but we are still in the middle school arc. My prediction is it can take almost 100 chapters to reach the teacher arc.

Would you prefer if I fasten the pace a bit more (but less filler and side story) or are you fine with this pace?

...........................................................................................................

That day, the weather is pretty cold. Even though it's the end of winter, snow can still be seen on the road and on the rooftop.

Inside the Karasuma family house, Naoto is still sleeping soundly inside his futon. It's very quiet and peaceful inside his room, but the silence didn't last long.

There is a sound of something scratching the sliding door, however, Naoto didn't feel too bothered by it and continue to sleep.

The door suddenly slide open a little, showing one small white paw. The white paw keeps moving left and right from the gap before it manages to slide the door to the side a little bit more, enough for the owner of the paw to enter.

It was Shiro, their family cat that Naoto rescue few years ago. Now Shiro has become an adult or... a big cat. Shiro approached Naoto, the bell on his blue-collar made a small clinking sounds every time he move.

This is the same collar Naoto and Kyojurou got from a kind onee-san from pet shop in the shopping district.

Standing near his sleeping master, Shiro stare at Naoto face for a few seconds before he get up on the top of Naoto stomach and sit there.

"Mghhh..."

Naoto let out an uncomfortable sound when he feels something heavy on his abdomen. Shiro keep moving to find a perfect position, but as he expected, it's not comfortable. Also, the surface of the blanket is cold.

Shiro move again toward Naoto head and lay down in Naoto face as if he's hugging him. This time Shiro feel a lot more comfortable, it's very warm and comfy, but not for the person below him.

After a few seconds, Naoto feel he can't take in any oxygen. He open his eyes in irritation only to saw a white cat is sleeping on his face.

"Shiro... you little... can you not bother me on the weekend? Is this a curse of any animal named Shiro to be this annoying?"

Hearing his master wake up, Shiro meowed a few times before Naoto lift his body up. Naoto look toward the door that has been opened a little.

"Iroha... this is why I already told you not to teach Shiro anything weird like how to open the door, good grief."