Chapter 75 - Imperial Palace

Sorry for the very, very, very late update. I don't know if I can make this up, but this is another super duper ultra long chapter worth of fifteen thousand words (if this is not enough I will commit sudoku).

Also... Not related to writing but... Good news! For me! Not for you, but for me! My little sister made a chocolate for me today! Haaa! I'm very happy today!

Good luck to you guys who haven't got any valentine choco, because I got one! How I wish I can show you guys the greatness of my little sister chocolate.

Happy valentine to all of you boys and girls!  Valentine is awesome if you got a choco, but if you didn't... IT STILL AWESOME!

I'm a jerk...

A/N: This chapter haven't been edited yet so there is a potential mistakes, I will edit it tomorrow since I'm very busy.

.....................................................................................................................
Slowly, Iroha slide open the door of her house so she didn't make too much noise. She turn around and say to the crane and ball python that is coiling on the crane neck in a low voice.

"Let's go to my room. But don't make any noise okay? It will be bad if my parents found out."

The two animals nodded in affirmation like a human being would.

Entering the house, Iroha slowly close the door back and tiptoeing her way to her room at the end of the hallway with Shiro#2 and Shiro#3.

The hallway is pretty dark because their family always turned off the unused light off. It has been embedded in their mind to live a simple and frugal life.

Passing the living room, Iroha can see her father is working with his laptop on the low profile table. Eiji look very focused on his work that Iroha think Eiji won't notice her.

She turn her head toward the two animal and place her finger on her mouth signing them to stay quiet before continuing her way. However, suddenly the floor she stepped on made a small noise, it startled Iroha and the two animals.

Because this house is very old, the wooden floor always makes a weird noise when it's stepped on.

Iroha flinched and quickly take a look at the living room. Eiji is still focusing his attention on the screen of his laptop. She sighed in relief, it will be bad if her father saw there are two weird animal inside the house.

It's not like her parents dislike animals, in fact, they are pretty chill around animal especially Eiji.

To Naoto and Iroha surprise, when most girl will scream in fear when they saw a cockroach and bees, their mother, Airi, casually splat it using a newspaper without changing her expression.

If there is a mouse, she will catch it and toss it out from the house... using her bare hands. While Airi likes their pet, Shiro the cat, she is pretty merciless when it comes to another animal that live here without her permission.

While Eiji never has any opinion about Iroha and Naoto bringing home a stray animal, in fact he is fine if there is another animal at home. However, Airi always against it.

And so, being a husband who love (afraid) his wife, he can only follow what his wife said.

Arriving in front of her room, Iroha slide the thin wooden door open. Suddenly, before the door can be fully opened, Shiro the cat jumped with all of his might out from the gap of the door to Iroha face, causing her to fall down to the floor.

"U-uwahhh!"

Because Iroha is later than the usual, Shiro feel very lonely without someone to play. So when Shiro smelled Iroha scent, he become hyperactive.