FIRST ENCOUNTER

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So luckily, someone made my day and made me laugh my ass out loud with the comments. 🤣

I'm updating one more chapter 😉

Enjoy!

•  •  •  •  •

Lisa -

Why the hell am I seeing little cupids?

He's supposed to be busy looking for his next target and not mess around with me.

Wait why are there stars?

I shake my head while I groan in pain from the impact of something hard on my head.

Turning around, I see a girl -

She wasn't wearing anything but her black underwear and a baggy white shirt. Her skin was flawlessly white and for some reason, I wanted to trace the tip of my fingers on every inch of her skin. Her chest was heaving and I noticed she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her collarbones got me all heated up and I swallowed the lump forming on my throat.

Holy crap she's so sexy!

My eyes traveled from her neck up to her jawline. She had a few piercings and I never thought seeing a girl with an ear full of piercings would be this hot.

Her eyes were wide when our gaze met.

Shit!

Turning away, I controlled the overwhelming sensation that was taking over to keep my eyes from glowing red.

Damn hormones!

"W-what are you doing in m-my apartment?"

Sighing heavily, I closed my eyes for a brief second and waited for my emotions to die down.

Once my breathing has gone back to normal, I faced the girl with a clenched jaw.

"I said why are you trespassing?!"

Studying the girl, she was an actual beauty I must say. Her eyes were similar to a fierce cat but she managed to look cute with her puffy cheeks. I bite my lower lip to suppress my laughter so I ended up smirking instead.

"Are you a thief?!" she says.

"Look lady - do I even look like a thief?"

Walking towards her, she raised something round and flat -

"Did you just hit me with a frying pan?!"

"D-don't you come near me thief!" she backed away but she got trapped between the couch and my body.

I leaned closer to the girl until my face was just an inch from her.

She smells like strawberries.

I like that.

"Have you ever seen a thief this hot?" I whispered and waited for the girl to answer but she didn't respond.

So I did what I do best - read a human's mind.

Concentrating, I furrowed my brows when I didn't hear a single thought from her.

What the heck?

I was so caught up with not hearing anything when the girl pushed me and my butt ended up on the floor.

"Get away from me"

I stared at the girl with a dumbfounded expression. When she was about to hit me again with the frying pan, I quickly got up and stole the pan from her.

"Look lady, I'm not a thief okay? I live next door and I forgot my keys. I used the fire exit and hopped from one balcony to yours. I didn't know someone would still be awake at this hour so I'm sorry"

I noticed her shoulders loosen up so I gave back her frying pan "Here"

"Sorry for hitting you" Her voice was soft and for some reason, I wanted to touch her cheek and tell her that there's nothing to be sorry about.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I stared at the girl whose eyes were fixated on mine. Her eyes fascinated me and had drawn me for some unknown reason.

I tried to listen and read what was on her mind but then again, there was nothing -

Not even a single thought came through.

Is that the reason why I didn't notice her?

Did I lose my ability?

Shit!

"D-did I hurt you?"

Blinking, I glanced back at the girl and shake my head "No, I'm fine"

I turned away from her and walked back to the edge of the balcony. I hopped on the railing and prepared myself to jump. When I glanced back at the girl, she was no longer there.

Weird.

With one swift move, I landed smoothly on my messy balcony. I glanced again on the other balcony and this time, she was there -

Watching me with her feline eyes.

"Hey" she called and tossed something in the air.

I reached for the small parcel and a smile draws on my lips.

An ice pack.

I peeked at her balcony but she already disappeared.

That girl is definitely something else.

•  •  •  •  •

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Enjoying the story? 😊 Coz I am.